BGs Store Update

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
Look, it’s no secret that BGs is starting to feel outdated on the rewards level now that r3s have been introduced to the contest. And while I understand kabam doesn’t want to oversaturate the market, I think there’s a few vital changes that need to be added to the BGs store to just make it more appealing to endgame players.

1. Gold. Now more than ever gold disappears faster than it comes in, with the cost of 7* r3s being millions to just level up. Something like 500k gold for 750 tokens with a purchase limit of 10, just to have some extra gold coming in.

2. 4* crystals. Along with gold, iso has been near impossible to get enough of lately. 7* champs take ridiculous amounts to level up and there’s not many places to get iso if you aren’t buying a lot of paragon crystals. Maybe like 150 per crystal with a purchase limit of 4 a week? Just anything to give us a little extra to play around with.

3. 7* shards. We have r3 7*s in the contest now, I feel like it might be time to bump up those 7* shards to 300 a purchase, maybe even 450.

Overall I feel like BGs is just getting a bit stale on the seasons without the crazy bonus rewards, and I’m finding that the things I am lacking in most are not even attainable from that store in any way, which is not really ideal.

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    While not many people care about them, I'd like to see a bit of a bump in relic rewards in BG store, gold's also a good addition. I already spend all my incursions tokens on 4* crystals 😂
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Also could just add iso selectors like with the glory store. But if im being honest, I would prefer if they made solo crystals the go to for iso and gold.
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 392 ★★★
    7Star shards in battlegrounds store is very expensive.This should be updated.
    And some 7Star titan shards should be in battlegrounds store i think.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Just become valiant and you earn more from the free daily in a week than a whole season of BG’s
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Just become valiant and you earn more from the free daily in a week than a whole season of BG’s

Working my way through necro exploration specifically for that, hopefully I’ll get done soon.