Options

Fight for your final piece of Guillotine (Deathless) in THIS December Challenge

124

Comments

  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Will we have another opportunity for the 7* piece from battlegrounds? or to be able to purchase? Either out right or from battlegrounds store?
  • Options
    VngeVnge Posts: 2
    Hmm seconding the check for the BG store. Curious if that piece will be available.
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    edited December 2023
    I just completed this challenge but have not gotten the rewards for the first one… Does it take time? I did 8.1 with 6* Guillotine, 6* Purgatory, 6* Morningstar, and 7* Guilly 2099…

    Also no choice node before it’s mentioned
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 652 ★★★★
    Jmille85 said:

    I just completed this challenge but have not gotten the rewards for the first one… Does it take time? I did 8.1 with 6* Guillotine, 6* Purgatory, 6* Morningstar, and 7* Guilly 2099…

    Also no choice node before it’s mentioned

    As soon as I beat the bosses, the objectives cleared.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Jmille85 said:

    I just completed this challenge but have not gotten the rewards for the first one… Does it take time? I did 8.1 with 6* Guillotine, 6* Purgatory, 6* Morningstar, and 7* Guilly 2099…

    Also no choice node before it’s mentioned

    8.1.6?
    I got my rewards right after beating the bosses as well
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,518 ★★★★★
    Bravo Kabam. That challenge was a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    that was one of the fun carina challenges! keep them coming! kindly pass the praise to the quest designer!
  • Options
    pptenderpptender Posts: 3
    Of the 4 Champs, who is the most worthy to rank up for this challenge? All 6*s. Is r3 enough or better r4?
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 114
    pptender said:

    Of the 4 Champs, who is the most worthy to rank up for this challenge? All 6*s. Is r3 enough or better r4?

    Well from what I can say, guilly 99 was amazing even at r3 (6*), I do have a fully maxed out og guilly 6* r5 ascended... but she wasn't really used until 8.3.6, cleared the path and boss easily, 8.1.6 (Cyclops path) and 8.2.6(Prof x path) were easy with guilly 99
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,629 ★★★★★
    pptender said:

    Of the 4 Champs, who is the most worthy to rank up for this challenge? All 6*s. Is r3 enough or better r4?

    I used OG Guilly for all three bosses and 80% of the other fights, fully sinergized her damage is better than G2099 but I did use G2099 too cause some fights couldn't be done with OG Guilly. Rank up both if you can, if you can't then G2099 I think she can do every fight on every path and every boss but she will be slower on most fights so keep that in mind.
  • Options
    pptenderpptender Posts: 3
    Thanks to both of you. I have og guillotine and 99 at r3. Morning star and purgatory at r1. Was thinking if need rank up them more. Probably I'll just give it a go with og guillotine and 99. Might r4 og guillotine.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,629 ★★★★★
    pptender said:

    Thanks to both of you. I have og guillotine and 99 at r3. Morning star and purgatory at r1. Was thinking if need rank up them more. Probably I'll just give it a go with og guillotine and 99. Might r4 og guillotine.

    You're welcome, I actually did it with r3s, you don't need r4s. Only used revives on Misty in 8.1 and then Apoc in 8.2, every boss was soloed, r3s can do all the fights easily honestly as long as you pick the right paths and use the nodes properly.
  • Options
    pptenderpptender Posts: 3

    pptender said:

    Thanks to both of you. I have og guillotine and 99 at r3. Morning star and purgatory at r1. Was thinking if need rank up them more. Probably I'll just give it a go with og guillotine and 99. Might r4 og guillotine.

    You're welcome, I actually did it with r3s, you don't need r4s. Only used revives on Misty in 8.1 and then Apoc in 8.2, every boss was soloed, r3s can do all the fights easily honestly as long as you pick the right paths and use the nodes properly.
    Cool. That is good to know.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,601 ★★★★★
    Pro tip- equip all your team members with highest rarity relic possible
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 199 ★★
    Which path will u recommend me for 8.3.6 with G2099? All my other mystic champions are 6r1 and I have completed 8.1.6 and 8.2.6 with my 7r1 G2099. If I can complete also 8.3.6 will save me recourses.
  • Options
    HakiYamiHakiYami Posts: 1

    Will they put the pieces on sale for those who couldn't get any?

  • Options
    Any idea when we will be able to buy the missing parts?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Players need answers
  • Options
    Oneshot225Oneshot225 Posts: 6
    Can the 6star, Deathless Guillotine be used in this challenge? I don't own a regular 6star Guillotine, would like to use her as a replacement, if the challenges allow for it. @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 135
    Does this challenge end at the end of December or will it be available to clear forever?
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 101
    Would like some advice.

    I don't have 2 pieces for the 7 star version, one from the BG (which I was unable to climb to Vibramium), and the other from the new Chapter 8 challenge, which I plan to complete over the next few months. My question is, should I hold off from buying the 4 pieces in the store for the 6 star version, since it will come together with the 7 star version assuming I will be able to complete the challenge and the BG piece will be available for units in future (don't know when)? Or should I just go ahead to get the 6 star version now?
  • Options

    @Kabam Miike @kabam Will we have another opportunity for the 7* piece from battlegrounds? or to be able to purchase? Either out right or from battlegrounds store?

    Hello?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,335 ★★★★★

    @Kabam Miike @kabam Will we have another opportunity for the 7* piece from battlegrounds? or to be able to purchase? Either out right or from battlegrounds store?

    Hello?
    Yes you will, but they haven't said how many units it will cost. And Miike said whatever you're thinking it will cost, double it (he may have said triple, but either way, it's going to be a lot).
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 110
    edited January 1
    I was trying for the 6* but no matter what I try or who I hook up with I can not get incursions shards. It feels like bs
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,335 ★★★★★

    I was trying for the 6* but no matter what I try or who I hook up with I can not get incursions shards. It feels like bs

    I'd you don't mind following me, I can get you to room 15 in sector 5 and below. It's boring on your end though. Sector 6 is out of the question as it's too hard for my Herc to deal with the degen damage. @Sirius0130
  • Options
    Interstellar_32Interstellar_32 Posts: 3
    edited January 2

    @Kabam Miike
    Can you please justify the result in the zemo fight...I met him yesterday. ...
    And please justify his presence without being banned
  • Options
    runrebelrunrebel Posts: 25
    What a bunch of bs this is. So let me get this straight, after going through several quests and spending all this time and resources on it. The last quest for the final piece is based purely 100% upon luck of the draw? If you don’t have the needed champs oh well. Typical Kabam. I won’t be going for any more deathless champs after that load of ****.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,845 ★★★★★
    runrebel said:

    What a bunch of bs this is. So let me get this straight, after going through several quests and spending all this time and resources on it. The last quest for the final piece is based purely 100% upon luck of the draw? If you don’t have the needed champs oh well. Typical Kabam. I won’t be going for any more deathless champs after that load of ****.

    What? It's permanent content. You can do it whenever you do get those champs.
  • Options
    runrebelrunrebel Posts: 25
    Buttehrs said:

    runrebel said:

    What a bunch of bs this is. So let me get this straight, after going through several quests and spending all this time and resources on it. The last quest for the final piece is based purely 100% upon luck of the draw? If you don’t have the needed champs oh well. Typical Kabam. I won’t be going for any more deathless champs after that load of ****.

    What? It's permanent content. You can do it whenever you do get those champs.
    How long have they had 6* champs for 3-4 years? I have yet to get any except one so I have to wait 3-4 years so that I now have two?
Sign In or Register to comment.