**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nightcrawler blocking bug?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So sometimes I use NC for attack on quests cause he's really fun to use on attack. But I noticed something weird.
A lot of times when I was trying to parry after a dash back or hit and block for example he would not block at all and just get hit!
I'm not even talking about parry not working properly. It's weird cause I don't have that problem with any other champ.

Anyone else noticed it? I mean I know he's mostly used on defense but when I have him off defense I like to use him so would like an answer about that.

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've noticed it to, and I've been seeing him getting hit when he's supposed to be in his evade phase. Just started noticing it little while ago commented on it in various threads.
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Yes!!! His blocking is bad right now!! Thought it was just me. His timing seems off
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I've noticed it to, and I've been seeing him getting hit when he's supposed to be in his evade phase. Just started noticing it little while ago commented on it in various threads.

Weird. I don't remember any threads about it and haven't seen anything in the bugs lists.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Strategic wrote: »

Weird. I don't remember any threads about it and haven't seen anything in the bugs lists.

That's because not many people are talking about it or creating threads about and it's not listed in most bug lists. Mostly it's just some people commenting on it in various threads

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/4695#Comment_4695

^ Like here, I mentioned something about him getting hit during evades and I've also noticed that his blocks more problems with him like you and I'm not even sure kabam knows about it since it doesn't get reported or talked about by players.
  • Options
    RudyRudy Posts: 2
    I've countered that by only using 4 hit combos. Instead of 5 hit combos. Also the same for mordo.
    It would be nice if they fix that as NC is on my questing team.