**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

About deathless guillo pieces

Hi everybody
So we finally know how to obtain the last piece of the 7* deathless guillo and i was asking myself how is it possible that 2 out of 5 pieces are available in permanent content, the first in mail for free, the forth is ‘easily’ achievable (banquet milestone) but we had only a bg season for the second piece (and not in an easy way since to reach vibranium requires a lot of effort). We don’t know when this piece will come again, and maybe not before all deathless character will be released. Wasn’t it better to give a token in the last vibranium milestone and give the chance to trade that token with the piece (once only)? Maybe just for 5 seasons. I feel like only a season is a very small time frame for something like this.
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Well theyre gonna sell the pieces people missdd for units, although it'll be super expensive.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    I think it's Kabams game and this is how they wanted to release the champ to ensure that only current endgame players are able to get the 7* easily like they intended.
    Anyone else not playing at this level can buy the piece later for an extortionate amount of units if they want her but it's supposed to be a prize for longtime players and keeping at least 1 piece limited is a way to make that happen
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
    ahmynuts said:

I think it's Kabams game and this is how they wanted to release the champ to ensure that only current endgame players are able to get the 7* easily like they intended.
    Anyone else not playing at this level can buy the piece later for an extortionate amount of units if they want her but it's supposed to be a prize for longtime players and keeping at least 1 piece limited is a way to make that happen

I totally get that and i’m not complaining about it. what i’m saying is that i understand they want to prize longtime and endgame players, but would make sense if they let the same amount of time for all pieces. Plus if they will sell pieces for units, even for a crazy amount of units, it’s not a prize for endgame players anymore

Btw, thanks for your answer
    Cheers
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    For people who missed, they have to pay with units, loads of, Kabam make champs to make cash, they're giving us opportunity to get free 7* (kinda) then that's something positive, enjoy.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Many players were able to obtain this BG piece, we have had a full month. A ‘rare’ 7* champ shouldn’t be for everyone
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Emilik said:

ahmynuts said:

I totally get that and i’m not complaining about it. what i’m saying is that i understand they want to prize longtime and endgame players, but would make sense if they let the same amount of time for all pieces. Plus if they will sell pieces for units, even for a crazy amount of units, it’s not a prize for endgame players anymore

Btw, thanks for your answer
    Cheers
    They don't need to make all of the pieces limited. They only needed to make one since you need every piece to get the champ. Hence the Bgs piece. As for your second part, yes i said that already. It's meant for current endgame players to get easily and have as a trophy for awhile and then it will open up to the wider player base for purchase since they weren't able to participate to get all of the pieces in time
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    I do have the second piece, but for my fellow comrades who missed it, i really wish kabam puts the piece in another month of bg season, as in a selector