Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Dec Trophy Champ

AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
Wasn’t there supposed to be a new trophy champ released alongside Onslaught? I remember people theorizing it would be Santa or Mystique but I haven’t heard anything about a trophy champ this month.

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

Axew said:

Wasn’t there supposed to be a new trophy champ released alongside Onslaught? I remember people theorizing it would be Santa or Mystique but I haven’t heard anything about a trophy champ this month.

I'm quite sure that trophy champ is Deathless Guilly who will be availaible next week

That makes sense. I thought it was a spending trophy champ like Weapon X or Jessica Jones
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Axew said:

Axew said:

I'm quite sure that trophy champ is Deathless Guilly who will be availaible next week

That makes sense. I thought it was a spending trophy champ like Weapon X or Jessica Jones
    They never once said this was the case.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Was the 6* vision too early to be the December trophy champ?