**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vox for Carina vol. 1 Inhuman challenge?

I'm a valiant player, but I haven't done any challenge that requires a tone of revives from vol. 1. Like use 4* star lord for labyrinth or inhuman challange. With the addition of Vox, I just realized he has the inhuman tag. I wondered if that challenge got any easier. I think he is better than using Medusa. Anyone ever looked into this? Couldn't find any video on youtube or anyone talking about this, since this challenge is really old & everyone already done it except me. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Bendy said:

Onurre2 said:

I'm a valiant player, but I haven't done any challenge that requires a tone of revives from vol. 1. Like use 4* star lord for labyrinth or inhuman challange. With the addition of Vox, I just realized he has the inhuman tag. I wondered if that challenge got any easier. I think he is better than using Medusa. Anyone ever looked into this? Couldn't find any video on youtube or anyone talking about this, since this challenge is really old & everyone already done it except me. :smiley:

When i was practising on seeing damage hes defo an upgrade to the team and can do so much more damage than what we have currently
    I just wish some youtuber attempted this with Vox. It would be fun nostalgia and new tips for new or old never attempted summoners :smiley:
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

Man that challenge was a pain 😅 never touch the only star lord challenge since it’s a unit grave

yeah , that one is pure shitass. it took me like 150 revs on it
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    He should be good for the challenge
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

Man that challenge was a pain 😅 never touch the only star lord challenge since it’s a unit grave

yeah , that one is pure shitass. it took me like 150 revs on it
    Even 1 run in necro is around 40-50 revives (You can even do it with 30 or 2 revives if you are a skilled enough player). Boy those challenges suck for their rewards even at their time :smiley:
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I didn't even do the Labyrinth Challenges on release, rewards just weren't worth it for the resources used. Did all vol2 and 3 but 1 can stay there forever.