**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is the Revive Farming Nerfed already? (About 5.4.6)

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

Just to report back that my bad RNG streak has ended. 9 straight runs of nothing but now I'm seeing a revive every run, or if I don't I get 2 the next run.

Yeah so am I. I was not getting much between 15-19 th dec. Want to know experience of people between these dates.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 497 ★★★
    Just ran 4 in a row with nothing at all
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 432 ★★
    Definitely noticed a big drop in the rate I'm getting revives, last three weeks or so I was getting 1 or 2 on most runs with a blank run or 2 in-between, but now I'm doing like 3 or 4 runs with no revs, I'll get a run with one rev on it and then another 3 or 4 blank runs, It's not completly nerfed and I understand it's RNG based but the rates have Definitely changed or been dropped compared to the last few weeks imo
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    ive farmed around 30 today and seen maybe 8 runs with no revives, its not a nerf its just bad luck. i think its cause you remember the times you get nothing more than the times you get just one.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I tried to use a few energy refills that will expire soon so I figured I'd grab a few revives.

Got full energy refills, no revives.

Not saying nerf, just giving you the opportunity to laugh at my horrendous RNG. Just can't catch a break at the moment :smiley: