Shouldn't there be Cav/Thronebreaker/Paragon/Valiant Gold Crystals according to progression?

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Member Posts: 446 ★★
I'm a recent Thronebreaker and I'm wondering if Kabam should have released Cavalier and Thronebreaker Gold crystals according to progression instead of still sticking to the Uncollected Gold crystals for everyone. I just had this idea because a higher account means more resource intensive rankups for champs and the gold available is never enough.

This may sound like a ridiculous idea but I'm just wondering what you guys think and whether Kabam would ever acknowledge this. Obviously the game thrives on people who spend and not F2P players like me but this is just a thought.

Shouldn't there be Cav/Thronebreaker/Paragon/Valiant Gold Crystals according to progression? 38 votes

Of course I need more Gold! I'm F2P
84%
Priyansh7RaikisSoSA__RemakeCx8BowTieJohn_Sham_MoeyTehrThorkicaptain_rogersFilledPizzaItsClobberinTimeDfour24SpideyFunkoCharlie21540Nogood22NONYABIZZAGENT_A7KLBN1MDxLokx 32 votes
Well, sure, why not? Not sure how much I need it though.
2%
Theruneking 1 vote
Nope, Kabam would never do that.
5%
Wonderfulloser1948KingSkeletor 2 votes
Doesn't really matter to me as I'm a whale
7%
CrcrcrcSirGamesBondGalactikDonut 3 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    Doesn't really matter to me as I'm a whale
    Interesting voting options lol

Honestly I don’t think the issue is how much the crystals give, it’s how many we can earn. There’s barely any of them outside of like 22 hour events
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Sure.

But here's the problem.

There are too many things to maintain that Kabam has created. So some things get left behind.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Won’t participate here since it’s biased
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Member Posts: 446 ★★
    Of course I need more Gold! I'm F2P

Won’t participate here since it’s biased

Fine, I'll do it myself...