Kindred, symsup and shocker.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    Kushala or Kindred
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,629 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Symbiote supreme

Do symbiote supreme actually works? I think maestro buffs can't be nullified or staggered?
    Maestros buffs can be nullified, but he gains neutronium when that happens, so you don't want to do that. He, however, doesn't punish staggers which makes sym supreme and Sassy very good for him
    Doom also place stagger from heavy? Or is it something else? How about doom doing his cycles?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,260 ★★★★

I didn't want to say this since it's my secret cheese, butttt havok cheeses him super hard. The damage you take while near maestro is energy and its super easy wins.

Thanks for your help guys. I am gonna rank my havok us soon or maybe pull a 7 star version of him

I just tested r5 sig 200 havok vs r4 maestro in battlegrounds and while he might cheese it normally he won't cheese it in this meta. Because of the energy resist node maestro only takes 700 damage when it detonates and he regens it back easy.

Best way was build up heavy prowess and 10 plasmas to sp3 and that did about 55% damage.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 785 ★★★
    if any champion has metal tags , your boi magneto will make them regret about their existence , and then died out of bled in desperation. But u need to stack up prowess quickly , before he activates his glancing buffs . Prowess from charging heavies did work though
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Does hood work??
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Mordo OWNS Maestro ! I got a 7* Mordo and I basically knock Maestro down and then I keep my heavy to build fury buffs and just before getting an sp2 I throw my sp1 (if I hit Maestro it's a nice chunk of damage if not, nevermind) By then, my power gain kicks in (or already has kicked in) and I do a 5 hit combo + sp2 and the soulbarb coupled with my 15 fury buffs destroys Maestro