**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

unit store purchase "add-ons"

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
I just renewed my sigil, and just got asked if I want to get a starlord unit pack as an "add-on".

I can't say I took it well seeing this pop up... but I get it.

That said, If this is going to now be a thing... and the risk of people "accidently clicking yes" is a risk that the refunds team is willing to take, I suggest the following two enhancements:

1: at least make it a bundle deal. Now that I bought my sigil, can't the starlord pack cost $7.99 instead of $9.99? Bundles sell well because of a perceived discount.

2: When looking at offers with "max purchase > 1", would it be possible to actually choose to buy a few of them in one transaction? For example... Why no let us buy all 4 $29.99 cyber weekend deals with a single transaction (and then you could maybe prompt why not also get a $49.99 one (or more). Players could still chose to buy one at a time (which might be a good strategy if you say want to see what you get out of a class selector crystal before buying the next one)... but players could also save the number of transactions, which would also make it easier to buy and track... and ideally lead to fewer bad/duplicate transactions (rare, but does happen).

In all the multiverse, I don't see universe where the newly added "add-ons" are OK, but at least one of these two other options wouldn't enhance the experience, and probably earn Kabam more money in the long run.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Did you try clicking on it to see a "are you sure" popup before posting this?
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Nope... Please by all means try it yourself and illuminate the community at your wallet's own risk, just in case they didn't put it there.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Nope... Please by all means try it yourself and illuminate the community at your wallet's own risk, just in case they didn't put it there.
    it's a Play Store thing, not a Kabam thing.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Yo chill tf out I was just asking you if you did because you didn't mention it
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

sorry, I read it like a goad to try to trick me into buying it similar to getting someone to click on a rick-role.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

sorry, I read it like a goad to try to trick me into buying it similar to getting someone to click on a rick-role.
    I also read it like that. I also found ypur reply quite funny, you have no reason to have to "chill tf out" imo