**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Realm of Legends

Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
edited December 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam PLEASE change the ROL ai it is literally the most infuriating thing ever. I am currently trying to do the carinas challenge with 3 star illuminati and a force and it is impossible to use she hulk because no matter what I do the ai just sits there holding block and my furies all constantly fall off. I had 30+ furies once with she hulk and I believe she hulks furies each make the opponent 15 percent more likely to throw a special. This means that the opponent would have had been 450 percent more likely to throw a special yet they still sat there holding block in the corner and refusing to do anything let alone throw a special for the full duration of my furies (which were extended because I was facing juggernaut).

Comments

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Thats how the game works :)
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Why are you bringing back so many random threads from last month?
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Wong_98 said:

Why are you bringing back so many random threads from last month?
    Cause Questions need answers , especially questions without an answer

And last month isnt that old... it literally was a week ago
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★
    I don't mind an unanswered question being bumped with an appropriate, time relevant response.

In this case, I might've suggested the AI in ROL is reasonably passive and may not suit an attacker that relies on aggression to maximise damage or utility and that it appears that math in this game is multiplicative instead of additive rather than provide an obvious and unhelpful answer.