A Doubt regarding Ascention.

Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 64
If i Ascend a 6 star champ at R4 and then i R5 him, or if i ascend the same 6 star champ late which is already at r5 max. Will it make a difference or it will the same for both?

Because i want to ascend my kate bishop when ill r5 her but my kate bishop is now r4 and as i am out of storage of max limit i had to use it somewhere so if i ascend my r4 kate bishop now will it be the same if ever late ascend my r5 kate bishop?
@Kabam Miike ???? Please share ur opinion .

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    Same for both
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Warlock14 said:

If i Ascend a 6 star champ at R4 and then i R5 him, or if i ascend the same 6 star champ late which is already at r5 max. Will it make a difference or it will the same for both?

Because i want to ascend my kate bishop when ill r5 her but my kate bishop is now r4 and as i am out of storage of max limit i had to use it somewhere so if i ascend my r4 kate bishop now will it be the same if ever late ascend my r5 kate bishop?

Yea doses not matter when u ascended them. Also u can’t ascent more that’ll ones so when you r5 your Kate she be kind like a r6
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★
    Warlock14 said:

No difference don't worry
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 64
    Thank you all