**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

GBC’s and event milestone rewards.

Why are these crystals only valuable to thronebreaker and below, somewhat to new paragon? I understand obviously these are gambling and some luck is required for the better higher rewards but, higher paragon and valiant players straight up get hosed unless they have said luck. Then even a good chunk of the milestone rewards for both solo and alliance event are a slap in the face to the same players. A simple fix would be to have all this progression based like 90% of the game already is. I’m not talking about rewards that would break the game economy like the July 4th deals. Literally low amounts of 7* shards/titan shards maybe 7* sig stones(lower odds obviously) improved rates for the special paragon crystals or abyss nexus crystals. I don’t need in anyway 20 t5Bs and t2A, I guess the saving grace there is we can finally sell these now. I’m just confused on how when coming up with these potential drops and the drop rates how this seemed like any value to higher tier players? Again I’m not implying it should have been game economy breaking rewards, just a few of the more common drops to actually be useful to said higher tier players.