Gifted Guardian Bundle Offer

2»

Comments

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    ShuGokis said:

The only place they tell you to wait is here.. but that is because they are telling you not to do it before this date as that is when it goes live. You did not provide any other Kabam member telling us to wait.

Dude I'm not going to do your Google searching for you. Go freaking look at the forum posts and find the original post yourself and you will see a kabam moderator told us don't do 8.3.6 until December 20th oh and we're not going to tell you about another offer that in order to access you need to complete necropolis. No dude you're wrong. What they did wasn't cool.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★

ShuGokis said:

The only place they tell you to wait is here.. but that is because they are telling you not to do it before this date as that is when it goes live. You did not provide any other Kabam member telling us to wait.

Dude I'm not going to do your Google searching for you. Go freaking look at the forum posts and find the original post yourself and you will see a kabam moderator told us don't do 8.3.6 until December 20th oh and we're not going to tell you about another offer that in order to access you need to complete necropolis. No dude you're wrong. What they did wasn't cool.
    You could just provide the proof yourself. I’m not looking for something that doesn’t exist. You provided a picture of them telling you to wait on doing a challenge on 20th December nothing else.

They are not talking about a valiant offer for banquet they are talking about the deathless part.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Why should the guil should be released ealy hav anything to do with this no one said wait to do act 8 and act 8 has nothing to do with this

You must not really pay attention to the game

Check out the image in this post and tell me again we didn't need to do act 8. 🙄

Yes you be need to hav 8.3.6 clere but u would need 2 r3 to be valiant and even then don’t make sense if you wait that long to even cler act 8 3.6 I had done that’s 1 weeks after nerco
    Kabam literally told us to wait to do 8.3.6

Literally said Don't do it yet Wait until December 20th

This isn't cool, we should have been given a heads up for this offer if it's only for valiant progression level players
    That’s not true there’s never did tel u to wait what so ever you can’t read or understand what you’re read the person screenshot you provided wasn’t a kabam employee at all also if you didn’t and already done 8.3 and sucked that wouldn’t make u valiant unless u already hav 2 rank 3 7 star so you’ll suggest me that’s u haven’t done 8.3 just ones
    Yes the screenshot was from a regular player that copied and pasted a post from a Kabam moderator located elsewhere on this forum. How thick is your head man? What don't you understand about that? 🤨
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Why should the guil should be released ealy hav anything to do with this no one said wait to do act 8 and act 8 has nothing to do with this

Check out the image in this post and tell me again we didn't need to do act 8. 🙄

Yes you be need to hav 8.3.6 clere but u would need 2 r3 to be valiant and even then don’t make sense if you wait that long to even cler act 8 3.6 I had done that’s 1 weeks after nerco

This isn't cool, we should have been given a heads up for this offer if it's only for valiant progression level players
    That’s not true there’s never did tel u to wait what so ever you can’t read or understand what you’re read the person screenshot you provided wasn’t a kabam employee at all also if you didn’t and already done 8.3 and sucked that wouldn’t make u valiant unless u already hav 2 rank 3 7 star so you’ll suggest me that’s u haven’t done 8.3 just ones
    Yes the screenshot was from a regular player that copied and pasted a post from a Kabam moderator located elsewhere on this forum. How thick is your head man? What don't you understand about that? 🤨
    Now you being aggressivei would find it for you and then you find out you wrong two difference thing guilty Challenge has nothing to do with this at all
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Now you being aggressivei would find it for you and then you find out you wrong two difference thing guilty Challenge has nothing to do with this at all

Original post here it’s literally only about the deathless part nothing banquet offer related I don’t get how he can’t see this

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Here’s u go as shown here it is not a moderator as you said so. So stop
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Original post here it’s literally only about the deathless part nothing banquet offer related I don’t get how he can’t see this

Yea I find it my self I had to show him it was a moderator telling him to wait at all
    Oh yeah they are telling you to wait just not for what he is claiming.
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Yea I find it my self I had to show him it was a moderator telling him to wait at all
    Oh yeah they are telling you to wait just not for what he is claiming.
    Jep it about the Guillotine pices nothing about valiant
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    @Kabam Miike i appreciate all that y’all do and love mcoc… but the header on the forums should have been made clear with an in game message. Who has EVER thought “I need to check the forums before I purchase this special event offer…”
    Now I’ve missed out on the 7* gifted guardian crystal cuz I bought the in game offer first. It really doesn’t feel fair at all.
    Csutton said:

@Kabam Miike i appreciate all that y’all do and love mcoc… but the header on the forums should have been made clear with an in game message. Who has EVER thought “I need to check the forums before I purchase this special event offer…”
    Now I’ve missed out on the 7* gifted guardian crystal cuz I bought the in game offer first. It really doesn’t feel fair at all.

No that’s deal was a completely different one it only for valiant the offer in game there was a few days ago wasn’t the same but ager could send a mail amount the shares part regarding
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 339 ★★★
    Csutton said:

You're not restricted to buying either one or the other. If you bought the IG offer and IF you're Valiant, you can also buy the offer in the marketplace.