How’s your 7* Roster & Progression / R3 plans

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
Pulled skilled and decided to go with Chee”lith

100% necropolis and I am thinking r3 werewolf by night, and become Valient.

Still have 5 paths to go.

For those who have r3’s

What did you go with ? And are you planning to become valient.

And hows your guys current 7* Roster and plans for the future for your current progressions

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    Since i whale out one cyber I got valiant from that’s choice rank 3 Rockets raccoon and wong rr was because got a tech gem so not much els I had
    But I kind like your thoughts with those u like to rank up
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    My first and only rank 3 from necropolis completion is Gamora. No plans to do 100% necro so no valiant for me right now, but if I had to pick a another rank 3 at the moment? It would be Mantis.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,152 ★★★★★

Danm nice she mostly would get banned a lot in bg
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    My first r3 was Black Panther, he’s sig 80 and I really enjoy him!

Still working my way to 100% necropolis (3/6) but I consider taking Shocker to r3

Other champs which I still think about are Wiccan, Gamora or Storm pyramid X
  • MajesticOceanMajesticOcean Member Posts: 47

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    Titania and Maestro for me
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Titania Hulk, idk who I’d rank 3 next, probably duped Vox
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    R3’d Venom ‘cause… Venom. And with a cosmic gem,, there aren’t a lot of easy/obvious choices. Would like a 5 or 6 star relic of him, but he still does the job,

The other? Well, I have plenty of time to ponder it before 8.4 is released. (Unless Shuri shows up with the Jan 15th road to the crypt rewards. Then I might wade back into necropolis)
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★

R3’d Venom ‘cause… Venom.

This person clearly has excellent taste.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

Don’t know who I’d r3 next. No plans to do the other 5 necro paths any time soon so no rush to decide 😎
  • edricedric Member Posts: 62
    Nescio said:

My first and only rank 3 from necropolis completion is Gamora. No plans to do 100% necro so no valiant for me right now, but if I had to pick a another rank 3 at the moment? It would be Mantis.

Two of my rank 3s are Mantis and Gamora lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

R3d this fellow to help me get the rest of the way. Also have a good bit of T4a in case it becomes available in 2024.

Dr. Zola
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I took venom to r3 with the cosmic gem from completion- he's been an absolute monster.

My second r3 is shuri and I absolutely love her too.

For the future I'm thinking I want to r3 Chavez, then Joe Fixit.

If I had a werewolf I would r3 him.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    I took Shuri to R3 and I also have a R3 Vox. I haven’t decided who else I’ll take to R3 once I 100% necropolis.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    I took Adam up to R3 and have no plans to 100% necropolis. Will wait for 8.4 release to get the 2nd R3.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    o_o said:

Don’t know who I’d r3 next. No plans to do the other 5 necro paths any time soon so no rush to decide 😎

Well played... props on the choice
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    Rank 3 Chavez with completion
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83
    Bishop and overseer as rank 3s both awakened, still need to finish necro
    Finished 1st path a week ago & still sitting on 2-3 Sci gem. Can't decide between unduped og hulk or duped titania. Use them both pretty much equally
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Had a cosmic gem from Necro and it was either Knull, Midiator or the duck…

• PabloPablo Member Posts: 20
    Kabam only steals from the players... 2 accounts have already blocked me without having cheated... I made some purchases and they didn't get my money back... Kabam steals from his players, I know they will delete this post because they know it's true.
    Pablo said:

Kabam only steals from the players... 2 accounts have already blocked me without having cheated... I made some purchases and they didn't get my money back... Kabam steals from his players, I know they will delete this post because they know it's true.

Stealing from paying players doesn't seem like a solid business plan. Without judgement, you sure you didn't do something you aren't supposed to?