**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice needed after necropolis from a newly realised bad player

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 385 ★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Just completed my first necro run yesterday. cheers for all the advice from the forum, you’re all top geezers, especially with the frank and honest posts.

Thought I was a goodish player but using about 3600 units plus 30 stashed revives made me realise why I earned so many “hard carry” noms from the alliance 😬*sound of glass shattering*

Aegon was a hero though, only managed one wounded phase on grandmaster in the whole fight but he just bulldozes through. Would do a proper write up but my email address is linked to this account and I don’t want (plus can’t afford) the legal comeback from making so many eyes bleed around the world😪

Anyways, I digress, I pulled a 2>3 cosmic gem which I was made up about seeing as I duped Adam from the guardian crystals, seems a little like destiny calling.

So… Question 1
Do I use it on him? I’m nowhere near valiant level resources at all.

Question 2
If this is my extensive 7* roster, which class crystals should I choose?

I’d like as much input as possible from all viewpoints please.

Thanks lads, lasses and legends!

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    I would definetly r3 Adam, my 6 star r5 ascended one constantly puts in work plus he is solid on D. In regards to the class crystals, I would go with Science and Mystic since they consist of the most good champs imo
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Did you used light combo ending trick? To take one hit to increase your Aegon damage?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Mutant class crystals are well stacked, I suggest going with it.

Also a duped AW is a must r3, he is pretty solid
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 385 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Did you used light combo ending trick? To take one hit to increase your Aegon damage?

I followed seatins advice to take a hit to increase the damage but I used heavy. What is this witchcraft you speak?

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

PT_99 said:

I followed seatins advice to take a hit to increase the damage but I used heavy. What is this witchcraft you speak?

Instead of heavy, just finish your combo with light attacks instead of medium.
    When you finish with lights, AI will hit you but Aegon will be unstoppable so you can hit them back immediately with increased damage.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    1. Yes
    2. youve got cosmic covered, skill is mid anyways, wongerz is all you’ll need, tech low key sucks, i would say go mutant, bishop, pyramid X, lots of good options
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Glassback said:

PT_99 said:

When you finish with lights, AI will hit you but Aegon will be unstoppable so you can hit them back immediately with increased damage.
    Never heard of ending with light, I did exploration and just did medium ending combo and letting them hit me. What would be the difference?
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

PT_99 said:

Glassback said:

PT_99 said:

Never heard of ending with light, I did exploration and just did medium ending combo and letting them hit me. What would be the difference?
    Hmmm, the trick is more START the combo with a light.

If you're far away obviously a medium to dash in to start the combo, but once you're right on the defender, just spam light attacks.

A defender is going to punish you attempting to continue your combo after the 4th light (this is what you want). Effectively on your 5th light attack they will hit you; you're going to be unstoppable so you can just carry on that combo with massive furies activated.

The light attack spam pretty much allows you to turn your brain off.

You can even do this with specials, you can take the first hit of special and dex out of the rest, once the special is finished, you will have a ton of furies.