**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Necropolis and Abyss

With the new necropolis out with updated rewards abyss is way out of date and harder due to the enrage hit cap! If Kabam removes the enrage hit cap where opponents go unstoppable and unblockable and keep it like labyrinth of legends where you can keep your combo for the whole fight after enrage opponents just get a little more attack I think abyss will be a little easier for players who haven’t done it. Because the rewards are still okay but not for that constant dying and reviving since revives have been so hard to farm now!! What you guys think???

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I truly think Kabam should bring Abyss to today's standards, either with rewards or lowering the difficulty.

If the players who have already explored wants the new rewards? Then guess they'll have to play again.

We can’t get the rewards if we already done it 100 if you didn’t already know that then there need to restart it I don’t like to re do thing shouldn’t update rewards also I would like the damage cap gone from LOL but we all know that’s won’t happen for a reason
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 56
    Only thing with abyss why I don’t have want to do it is because of that enrage hit cap where you can only do a certain number of hits before the enemy becomes unstoppable if the remove that alone a lot of players can do it!!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,823 ★★★★★
    No one does ROL for the rewards, LOL is the same, so is abyss.

In a year or two, people will complain about necropolis.

Do it now or wait until its irrelevant.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    I agree the enrage timer should be removed

It's pointless.
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84
    edited December 2023
    Abyss isn't hard anymore because of the power our champs have now especially with r5s, 7 stars and ascensions. To test it out i ran a synergy team based around s99 and out of the path it took 5 revs. The difficulty definitely shouldn't be decreased and since its old content the rewards won't be buffed either. Its the new old labyrinth or however that works lol.
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★

I agree the enrage timer should be removed

It's pointless.

So remove the thing that makes it an Everest quest?