**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attempting necropolis

hey guys gonna try and do necropolis on around 5th for jan initially gonna take mister fan path then guardian path team-
r5 ascended sig200 aegon
r2 shuri
hiemdall
juggs for rc phase
doom just for airwalker to save revives

so my question is should i bring doom hes r4 just for airwalker or replace him with proxima for comboshield and fury potency ive seen videos of people almost soloing it with a r5 doom so should i go for it or just brute force with aegon i have decent number of revives and gonna farm even more till i actually attempt the necro and also have just under 2k units i wanted to bring doom because i thing he could be a roadblock for me and with doom i will have complete control over fight and just spam sp3 and try do it under 2 revives

Comments

• Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    I’d take Proxima over Doom. You can do Airwalker ok with Aegon as long as you keep knocking him down. In the long run I think it’s better to have Proxima to help with Aegon’s ramp and furies.
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 114
    i see thanks bro
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,929 ★★★★★
    You don't need proxima if you're good at keeping your combo. Better to have a backup champ instead of dead weight
  • mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 76
    edited December 2023
    Took me 7 revives with fully ramped aegon using the Light ending combo technique for airwalker. And Juggs 6r3 worked great for rc GM 1% after I took off recoil mastery.
  • Brad366Brad366 Posts: 52
    edited December 2023
    Zephyre33 said:

hey guys gonna try and do necropolis on around 5th for jan initially gonna take mister fan path then guardian path team-
    r5 ascended sig200 aegon
    r2 shuri
    hiemdall
    juggs for rc phase

so my question is should i bring doom hes r4 just for airwalker or replace him with proxima for comboshield and fury potency ive seen videos of people almost soloing it with a r5 doom so should i go for it or just brute force with aegon i have decent number of revives and gonna farm even more till i actually attempt the necro and also have just under 2k units i wanted to bring doom because i thing he could be a roadblock for me and with doom i will have complete control over fight and just spam sp3 and try do it under 2 revives

That was my team. No regrets dropping proxima. Doom was clutch vs vision and air walker.
    Brad366 said:

Zephyre33 said:

r5 ascended sig200 aegon
    r2 shuri
    hiemdall
    juggs for rc phase

That was my team. No regrets dropping proxima. Doom was clutch vs vision and air walker.
    ay thanks man i just need doom to take out airwalker after that i can focus my revives for the rest of my fights and i feel like dragon man and nova is gonna be a pain so i can just spend revives there instead dropping it on airwalker

thanks for all the help guys
    btw guys i wont be running suicides cause i dont have em just one point in recoil so is it gonna be a problem or im gonna be fine ?
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Zephyre33 said:

btw guys i wont be running suicides cause i dont have em just one point in recoil so is it gonna be a problem or im gonna be fine ?

It'll be fine without suicides just slower. Also remove the point in recoil, pointless without running full suicides.

Zephyre33 said:

It'll be fine without suicides just slower. Also remove the point in recoil, pointless without running full suicides.
    ya im not using it gonna go reset my masteries before i do it gonna watch some vids on it

thanks
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,857 ★★★★★
    Throw out shuri and just do the titania path, it is easier for initial run lol

Throw out shuri and just do the titania path, it is easier for initial run lol

the path im taking she can ez solo 3-4 fights and for rest ill be using aegon anyway