Where is everyone getting t6b and t3a?

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
I feel like I'm missing something. Monthly content has barely any. BGs store is kinda overpriced. Glory store is alright, but the prices scale up too much so it's only efficient to buy in small quantities.

So where do I get these resources? I feel like I'm r4/5'ing most of my champs through rank up gems rather than catalysts, while other ppl are getting 3-4 rank ups every month.

Comments

• Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    carina challenges give out decent and also do the paragauntlet
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Daily valiant crystals, BG store and glory store. Also exploring TB EQ and unlocked monthly gauntlet quest.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Sadly bg stores are the main source of those things lol.
    Event quests and paragauntlet awards good amounts too.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    BG and glory store until I became Valiant. Get that Necropolis done. The daily crystals by themselves are worth it.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★

BG and glory store until I became Valiant. Get that Necropolis done. The daily crystals by themselves are worth it.

I've been farming up revives while it's still possible so that I can brute force 2-3 paths with my 5* ascended aegon. Then I'll do the rest with 22 hr event/apothecary revives and revives from the event quest offer
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★

the bg store price for 1 t3a or t6b is like 7k tokens which is kinda crazy. i feel like anything else is more worth it
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    BigBuster said:

the bg store price for 1 t3a or t6b is like 7k tokens which is kinda crazy. i feel like anything else is more worth it
    Then you aren't at a stage in the game where you should be caring much about t3a and t6b if you think other stuff in the bg store are more worth it. Nothing except maybe the t6cc selector is more worth it in the store at this point.

Everything in the store is overpriced though
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

BigBuster said:

Nothing except maybe the t6cc selector is more worth it in the store at this point.
    Everything in the store is overpriced though
    And BGs store is supposed to be the most frequently updated as Kabam have said 😂
    Since that has several months to get updated, imagine the timeline stores like Glory are expected to have an update ☠️

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    if you are getting quantum/mysterium rewards every month , you can get t6b and t3a quite frequently. With mysterium rewards , i was able to buy all 10x t6b frag and t3a frag weekly and still have some tokens to spare on T6cc selector