Options

Issue with BG Solo Objectives?

Hey fellow summoners and mods,

The new BG season is here and I played 2 round as of now. I don't know what happened but for some reason, I can only see 1 objective out of the 4. I claimed 1, but 3 should still be there. I don't see them and I never claimed the trophy tokens or used them. I currently have 290 (200 from the first objective and 90 that I had previously).

I don't know if this is a known issue or a visual bug. Please have a look at this. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,185 ★★★★★
    When you start in bronze you only have the play 3 and win 1 objectives. Win 2 is added in silver and win 3 is added in gold.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★

When you start in bronze you only have the play 3 and win 1 objectives. Win 2 is added in silver and win 3 is added in gold.

Oh! Strange because before playing I checked and there were 3 of these, one is 200, and two of them are for 600 each. There's one missing or maybe I'm very mistaken.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 750 ★★★
    @Priyansh7 you're not going crazy. It's a visual bug that's been happening at the beginning of new BG seasons for a while. All 4 objectives (complete 3 matches, win 1 match, win 2 matches, and win 3 matches) show up to start then depending on the bracket you started in, the objectives above your starting bracket will disappear.

As mentioned above, the missing ones will reappear once you hit silver and gold respectively.
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    edited December 2023
    obsidiman said:

@Priyansh7 you're not going crazy. It's a visual bug that's been happening at the beginning of new BG seasons for a while. All 4 objectives (complete 3 matches, win 1 match, win 2 matches, and win 3 matches) show up to start then depending on the bracket you started in, the objectives above your starting bracket will disappear.

As mentioned above, the missing ones will reappear once you hit silver and gold respectively.

Oh damn! Thanks for the info mate. This is useful. Appreciate the clarification.