**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Carina Boss

Do you think we will ever get to fight Carina as part of the story? If so, when, and what would their abilities be?

Comments

• Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136
    Carina will get corrupted armor and have 1,000,000,000 health with Unstoppable Unblockable attacks with power burn and bleed damage.. Oh and she will probably have psionic glide with immunities to all attacks. Only counter to her will be a 7* rank 3 Colossus.. Beat her with parry damage.. Get ready!
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    Maybe this is far fetched but imagine if the person we thought is carina isn't carina, its an imposter sent to spy on us from our enemies and the only reason they've been helping us to defeat villains is cuz they want to take over the battlerealm
  • Options
    But tbh the other elders and aegon would have clocked
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136

What if the summoner (us) is actually evil. I mean technically we are using iso to control inhabitants of the battlerealm (champs). Isnt that the type of thing carina would stop? I've always thought about this

Us summoners are hording champs on a higher level than the Grand Master and his brother :# And we beat women up, animals and such.. Yeah I agree with this take lol
  • Options
    Yh. Its giving peppa pig goes to the zoo vibes ngl @AshyKnuckles
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,453 ★★★★★

What if the summoner (us) is actually evil. I mean technically we are using iso to control inhabitants of the battlerealm (champs). Isnt that the type of thing carina would stop? I've always thought about this

This gives unova region pokemon vibes