**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull for Necropolis

Hi all. I plan on taking Path 1 next. I'm not & haven't used Aegon so far which I'm very much okay with as I'd prefer not to rank him up. For those that have done path 1 with Knull or are familiar with the path, does he work for Psychoman, Sam Wilson and a few other fights? If so, which other fights can he work for? Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Hi all. I plan on taking Path 1 next. I'm not & haven't used Aegon so far which I'm very much okay with as I'd prefer not to rank him up. For those that have done path 1 with Knull or are familiar with the path, does he work for Psychoman, Sam Wilson and a few other fights? If so, which other fights can he work for? Thanks.

You can do Psychoman and Sam wilson. I don't see a reason not to.
    You can't do Omega sentinal and Dragon man.
  • Options

You can do Psychoman and Sam wilson. I don't see a reason not to.
    You can't do Omega sentinal and Dragon man.
    Oh, I thought I heard somewhere he works for Omega... How about Adam Warlock? For Omega, Psycho, Sam? I had other plans for Dragonman so definitely not Knull.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    He can do psychoman / sam wilson / guardian/ red guardian that I know of.

He SHOULD be able to do :
    Cap brittain (if you can play reverse controls)
    Wiccan he could possibly do with despair + living abyss/armor break stack stopping sp1 regen and reversing via parry if you have that mastery.
    Im pretty sure he should be able to do cap iw. He only purifies on skill mode (its 1 debuff I think)
  • Options

He can do psychoman / sam wilson / guardian/ red guardian that I know of.

He SHOULD be able to do :
    Cap brittain (if you can play reverse controls)
    Wiccan he could possibly do with despair + living abyss/armor break stack stopping sp1 regen and reversing via parry if you have that mastery.
    Im pretty sure he should be able to do cap iw. He only purifies on skill mode (its 1 debuff I think)

Awesome, thank you. Why is it he can't to Omega? Or do I just bring Hercules for Omega/Psycho/Sam/Guardian?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Omega has auto block putting a chunky incinerate when it happens. She gains armor if you crit or do a certain combo. I dont think knull can do good enough to consistantly take off the armor and not get incinerated. But now if I think of it. Doing LMLM combos or MLM should be able to control the living abyss and armor breaks. For some reason I can't remember if she has a node for her armor ups or not. I just used shuri . Parry heavy for passive shocks and didnt do sp1 after hitting cap since I didnt wanna crit. Also I think herc works
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,955 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel get's armor break immunity
  • Options
    Cool, thanks guys.
  • Options
    I'm still not sure why he said Knull doesn't work for Omega, it's an easy fight for him typically. His living abyss debuffs remove the armor buffs so it would be easy to control - MLM, LMLM and even the normal MLLLM can work with a mix of heavies. Even if she has armor break immunity, that wouldn't matter because of his l-abyss debuffs. Unless maybe there's a very specific node that makes him unusable...
  • Options
    Just read her node info, at <40% she gets armor break immunity for 4 seconds if either champion blocks a hit. So it seems like it's not that Knull wouldn't work, it would just be harder from 40% health...