**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 1,000,000 Likes will fail??

I don't think Kabam will reach 1 million likes on facebook.
Agree or Disagree?
I hope that the 4 star poll vote crystal still comes, Agree or Disagree?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It will most certainly fail.
    But c'mon, there are already enough threads about this ... And there is even the announcement thread
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    It will fail unfortunately, and we'll probably not get the 4 star crystal deal
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm more interested in the 2* arena than the $1 crystal. It will certainly fail. We will just have to see if they scrap it, do it anyway, or extend the timeline.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i would buy those $1 crystals if they gave 5*

Lol who wouldn't
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Pretty much we were all supposed to advertise the game for Kabam and that didn’t work out so good
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    oh right, consolation prizes. what i said was more like milestone rewards, you know, picking up smaller rewards on our way to the goal (which would be the final milestone)

they should have made it a milestone event. oh well.

Yes, certainly true!! :) This is certainly a way to do some good for Kabam themselves as well as for the mass majority .... win some of the players, fix some of their bad PR, earn our trust, and in fact improve their EARNING, since they could still sell some crystals (maybe only the 1st highest or only the 2nd highest champ from each class and not both, instead of top 2 from each class, etc). Smart marketing or PR can still turn a failed mission into a WIN-WIN situation.

Believing in all or nothing, is NOT going to do any good for both players and kabam. Not sure why some folks prefer a LOOSE-LOOSE situation? ... lol
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    My 1st thought when seeing it was no chance in hell they’d reach it
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Buster wrote: »
    Could have gotten it if we would have shared and ask people to like page.

Could have gotten it if 1 million people sold their souls to Kabam!
  • Options
    Idk why they would even ask. If they deserve it yes, but they have absolutely horrid customer service and treats their player base like **** and squeeze every penny out. Sad, what an awesome game
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Buster wrote: »
    Idk why they would even ask. If they deserve it yes, but they have absolutely horrid customer service and treats their player base like **** and squeeze every penny out. Sad, what an awesome game
    If they are that bad, Why are so many people wanting rewards? Why are so many people still playing? Why are so many people still spending money?

Because it's a good game. That's your reason for why people still play and spend on it. Btw this marketing strategy was another way to earn more money through the social media platform. For each like and share they're earning money. But a pleb like you won't understand. And that milestone is impossible to reach within few weeks. 250k for 2 weeks when the game itself has less than 500k active players.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry plenty of Marvel games are nowhere near as popular so there has to be more than the name.

If it fails I hope they offer an SG, HB, LC, KK, and Groot crystal as they are all 99 so I would get 550 5* shards for a buck.
  • Options
    TimETimE Posts: 26
    They have great incentives to get to 1 Million likes because it is a daunting task and they hoped it would be enough motivation. Why would anyone think they will give the rewards if the goal is missed? I even see people saying that they liked the page, so they should get something. My guess is they are the same kids who were satisfied with a participation trophy in little league.
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    No not ???? Just . Lmao
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    It has been known that it will fail since the time they announced it.
  • Options
    I really think they will extend the deadline. It is their ONLY chance to keep all likes they just bought. If we don't get the dollar crystal and the 2* arena, because they didn't get the million, and they just end it there... they know they won't keep those likes. Every single person who liked them in the last few weeks will simply click "unlike". Done.

So how can they keep these likes, for which they are so pathetically begging and bribing? They HAVE TO give us those rewards. Or they will end up with fewer likes than they had at the start of this proposal. They won't just give us the rewards without the million... they aren't that generous... so... they move the deadline. Everyone wins.

I expect a message in the next day or two... "We are so close, so we decided to extend the deadline to the end of the year (or maybe Christmas). We are so generous and kind." They get the million likes by then, and we get the rewards.

They can't just end it here, we failed, no rewards. They have to keep stringing us along for another few weeks. They painted themselves into a corner, by making the likes contingent upon a promised reward. We don't get the reward... guess what... we take back all the likes. They gave us the control this time. We hold their likes in the palm of our hands.