Aegon Necropolis exploration

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
I know it has been discussed a lot but i need a reminding. The only fights Aegon CAN'T do are Namor and Attuma, right? Otherwise we can explore with him?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,374 ★★★★★
    Diablo Stryfe and Galan will be expensive
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    He should be able to, yes. Shuri can take the 2 fights that he’s not ideal for, but technically Aegon could brute force everything including Att and slowly deal with Namor but it’s not ideal

And like Polygon said, a lot of fights are doable with him but expensive
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Alternatives in these fights?
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He should be able to, yes. Shuri can take the 2 fights that he’s not ideal for, but technically Aegon could brute force everything including Att and slowly deal with Namor but it’s not ideal

And like Polygon said, a lot of fights are doable with him but expensive

Ok thank you
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Polygon said:

You'd be surprised, I just brute forced Diablo because I was stupid, and it only took 5 revives, so 6 fights total, just gotta damage blitz him and pray you can deal enough damage before he regens and you quit . Stryfe wasn't so bad, I can't remember Galan too well but I think I aegon'd him without too much issue too. Attuma and Namor were a big nope from me, I shuri'd them.

Polygon said:

Alternatives in these fights?
    Aegon can brute force Galan decently, but Wiccan and Chavez are good options for him. Guilly 2099 or Torch/other heal reversal champs should be good for Diablo, and Stryfe should honestly be fine. I’d rather use Kate to deal with his miss but I’m sure Aegon could do it decently well
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    A lot of people tend to use torch for that path since he is good for stryfe and Diablo
    edited December 2023
    @Vegeta9001 @Emilia90 Should i bring R2 Shuri or R4 Torch for diablo/stryfe? Shuri unduped and torch s40
    Polygon said:

@Vegeta9001 @Emilia90 R2 Shuri or R4 Torch for diablo/stryfe? Shuri unduped and torch s40

I’d do Shuri any day. She’s useful in general, though she doesn’t counter miss like Torch does
    Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

@Vegeta9001 @Emilia90 R2 Shuri or R4 Torch for diablo/stryfe? Shuri unduped and torch s40

I’d do Shuri any day. She’s useful in general, though she doesn’t counter miss like Torch does
    Edited the post, I meant to ask which would be better to bring, they are both currently at those ranks. Someone somewhere said Shuri works for Stryfe, but i was thinking Torch since he counters miss.

But torch is only r4 and would probably be a potion sink for being a glass cannon whereas Shuri is tanky. Think she works if you “slow play” it
  • Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★

Polygon said:

You'd be surprised, I just brute forced Diablo because I was stupid, and it only took 5 revives, so 6 fights total, just gotta damage blitz him and pray you can deal enough damage before he regens and you quit . Stryfe wasn't so bad, I can't remember Galan too well but I think I aegon'd him without too much issue too. Attuma and Namor were a big nope from me, I shuri'd them.
    Strategy against diablo?