Options

Necropolis 5th team slot

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 966 ★★★★
After way too much revive farming, I’m just about ready to take on the easy path (Titania to Guardian) of necropolis. However I’m not fully settled on my team yet. My current team looks like:
1: R4 ascended s200 Kate
2: R2 7* Chavez
3: R4 Juggs
4: R5 ascended Herc (for guardian and maybe psycho man)
5: TBD.
I’m pretty confident about the path aside from a couple fights but I am concerned about the 3rd phase of the grandmaster. Having someone tanky would be nice for survivability in that 3rd phase but I’m not sure if it’s worth a full team slot.

Necropolis 5th team slot 44 votes

R4 6* awakened Shuri
31%
Heinz11XPRAKASHXMrTicTac19992008PikoluMoeyTehrGardoshDa_MonstrousityErrangSchnoodlemattyben27LickyManbatnShadow_ShooterMarvelNoob 14 votes
R5 ascended Fantman (tanky option for the gm)
2%
ItsClobberinTime 1 vote
Nick Fury for 20% attack
6%
Godrohrcaptain_rogersI_tell_no_tales_1 3 votes
Heimdall
59%
GamerSnizzbarLuciusVorenusHendrossFiguercm2017EgretM4ReignkingTWBen_15455ShenkRiptideMrSakuragiwillrun4adonutDarkraw346Brad366brownlikebambiWonderfulloser1948BadahAxewRagnarLothbrok99 26 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    Fyi, you can never do too much revive farming
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Fyi, you can never do too much revive farming

Well I have enough for around 3 paths and don’t plan on doing more then one atm lol.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 578 ★★★
    Heimdall
    How many revives do u have?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    R4 6* awakened Shuri
    I'd go shuri just for cap britain, that fight was such a pain with kate (I suck at reversed controls)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    Just did guardian and psycho man. Easy fights (with Aegon of course).
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

About 120 single revives and 11 team. Very overkill lol
  • Options

I'd go shuri just for cap britain, that fight was such a pain with kate (I suck at reversed controls)

I’m more scared of psycho and dragon man then cap britain, once I get 2 tranq up the reverse controls are gone
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Nick Fury for 20% attack

rcm2017 said:

It depends on skill level and if you get the flow of the fight
    Can never really say it's overkill without jumping in

Anyways how many potions do you have?
  • Options

rcm2017 said:

It depends on skill level and if you get the flow of the fight
    Can never really say it's overkill without jumping in

Anyways how many potions do you have?
    60 lvl 3, 120 lvl 4, 30 lvl 5, but also 300 free crystals so I can grab more as needed.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury for 20% attack
    Someone pointed at cap britain, and it's true
    Trust me you don't want to fight cap britain with kate (tranq only reduce aar to 50%)
    Shuri is must for her and wiccan.
    I suggest you to drop off herc and go with nick fury, kate can handle guardian with extra few revives.
  • Options

I might as well just post my stash atp for simplicity’s sake.
  • Options
    Nick Fury for 20% attack
    Bro btw with the amount of revives and potions you have , even a ascended r5 5* aegon would work, lol.
  • Options

Bro btw with the amount of revives and potions you have , even a ascended r5 5* aegon would work, lol.

See I said I farmed too much lol, also I dont even have him as a 5*. I wasn’t concerned about failing the run but I still haven’t made my team and need to hurry up since my revives will expires soon.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,956 ★★★★★
    Heimdall

Someone pointed at cap britain, and it's true
    Trust me you don't want to fight cap britain with kate (tranq only reduce aar to 50%)
    Shuri is must for her and wiccan.
    I suggest you to drop off herc and go with nick fury, kate can handle guardian with extra few revives.

The tranq turns her off completely and there’s no debuffs. I almost soloed her in my last 2 runs
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,956 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    To OP, I’d much rather use Heimdall for the safety net. Shuri was a must for the wall path for me, but the Titania path was all easily doable with Kate. Kate can take Wiccan and Cap Britain too.

Guardian will probably be the most expensive (if you’re not using Adam or Vox/another good counter) but he’s not bad with Kate either
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

To OP, I’d much rather use Heimdall for the safety net. Shuri was a must for the wall path for me, but the Titania path was all easily doable with Kate. Kate can take Wiccan and Cap Britain too.

Guardian will probably be the most expensive (if you’re not using Adam or Vox/another good counter) but he’s not bad with Kate either

I was going to bring herc for guardian he takes him quite well, I’ve watched Nick136 take him down repeatedly with 2-3 revives so he definitely works.
    I also feel like he’ll be good for the grandmaster since he’s tanky, and I’m very used to his animations and timing.
  • Options
    Nick Fury for 20% attack
    Kate can take guardian with 3-4 revs as long as you're fully boosted and be able to dex his sp1.
  • Options
    edited January 1
    So I ended up going with shuri, idk if she was the right choice, but I’ve done completion now so idc lol. The path was pretty easy actually, took 25 single revives and 3 team. I got the solo on Titania, air walker, red guardian, and almost dragon man. (got him to 4% smh)

Ended up pulling a skill gem which at the time was the one I wanted least :(, but…

…I pulled this guy and now he’s going to r3 tomorrow during level up.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★

So I ended up going with shuri, idk if she was the right choice, but I’ve done completion now so idc lol. The path was pretty easy actually, took 25 single revives and 3 team. I got the solo on Titania, air walker, red guardian, and almost dragon man. (got him to 4% smh)

Ended up pulling a skill gem which at the time was the one I wanted least :(, but…

…I pulled this guy and now he’s going to r3 tomorrow during level up.