**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Max sig filter in "Champions"

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Could we get one please? There should be a filter that groups all max sig champs and is sortable by class and stars.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Nobody besides me has so many max sig champs they can't keep track of them? I got 50 plus max sig champs at various levels up to 4 star Thor at 99. It would be nice to be able to seperate them with the filter to keep track!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    ...why?
    So I can build teams with max sig.
    Yeah, but why? Why would you care if you had a maxxed Loki? maxxed She Hulk? etc?
    For one because I raise em all...and use em all, at all levels. I don't have the champ prejudice so prevalent around here.
    I am trying to understand, but I just fail to see your point in wanting this.
    Well really it isn't for you to get it...it is for kabam. But you are certainly welcome to your opinion. I feel it would be useful obviously you don't. We have filters that really aren't useful. All ready to rank champs appear at the top of the roster. So why have that filter? All max champs have a green symbol to show they are maxed and so what real use is that filter? There is no way to go into your roster and identify max sig champs...I would argue that it would certainly be more useful (to me) then the other two.
    If I could choose a change to how champs are presented, it would allow us to set a default sort by option. Giving us the ability to have our champs sorted a certain way every time we open our rosters.
    I can agree. I know many players do not concern themselves with lower tier champs and even some 4 and 5 star champs. But I have that obsessive compulsive "gotta catch em all" but even in pokemon I got one of every pokemon to 100...can't not...
    LoL no rare candies I might add! Was afraid they might jack up my stats