Favorite MCOC event?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
What's been your favorite LEGAL (no mutant treasure island) MCOC event or thing?

Mine personally was when they gave us a week to have free mastery changes when they first introduced BG. I got through so much stuff. And it would have been amazing(ly cheaper) if that had happened during Necropolis. But I've only been playing about 2.5 years so I know that there must be other great events.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★
    John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge

I despise that event with everything i hold dear. I spent all my resources just so i could say i completed a boss rush. 6* nebs dupe at a time 6*s were high value, and i only had like 4 6*s at the time. 5* nexus was also all dupes. All i wanted was a new champion lol.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    That one nameless thanos challenge event where clearing it gave you the aegon belt pfp, I don’t remember the name of it. It was super fun.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Favourite would always be The Grandmaster's Gauntlet . That event offered the best rewards at that time and trust me that feeling can't be replicated .
  • LionSkyLionSky Member Posts: 57
    My fav are two one is gwenpool goes to the movies and second is one where we collect infinity stones which gives power to our og champs like hulk , og captain america that event was most fun.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    kinda miss international women's challenge . The michael b jordan challenge was great too
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Gwenpool Goes to the Movies was one of my favourite events ever, was really excited logging into the game a few years back and I still look back on it fondly.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    The first My Little Symbiote is probably my favorite side quest. Beating ROL for the first time with my 3* Star Lord was pretty great. Beating the Ming Na celebrity challenge was very satisfying. I didn't have the account for Chloe when it came out and wasn't playing when the 1st one came out. For regular side quests I like the MODOK labs, non grindy version.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    Trying out champions against rol ws.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Hmm this is tough. I gotta say I loved the knulls void steve event with all my heart tho
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    The event where we fought old human torch.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Also the another challenge when endgame was released.
    We have to fight nameless thanos.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    Howard and Hyperions Holiday Hijinks I think it was called.

First event quest I explored, and it's what got me hooked on the game.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Caps commissary event - it was fun hogging fights in AQ and asking alliance members to let me take bosses just to be 3 fights short of a 7* crystal lol