**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Favorite MCOC event?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
What's been your favorite LEGAL (no mutant treasure island) MCOC event or thing?

Mine personally was when they gave us a week to have free mastery changes when they first introduced BG. I got through so much stuff. And it would have been amazing(ly cheaper) if that had happened during Necropolis. But I've only been playing about 2.5 years so I know that there must be other great events.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,406 ★★★★★
    John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge

I despise that event with everything i hold dear. I spent all my resources just so i could say i completed a boss rush. 6* nebs dupe at a time 6*s were high value, and i only had like 4 6*s at the time. 5* nexus was also all dupes. All i wanted was a new champion lol.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    That one nameless thanos challenge event where clearing it gave you the aegon belt pfp, I don’t remember the name of it. It was super fun.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Favourite would always be The Grandmaster's Gauntlet . That event offered the best rewards at that time and trust me that feeling can't be replicated .
  • Options
    LionSkyLionSky Posts: 57
    My fav are two one is gwenpool goes to the movies and second is one where we collect infinity stones which gives power to our og champs like hulk , og captain america that event was most fun.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,472 ★★★★★

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 818 ★★★
    kinda miss international women's challenge . The michael b jordan challenge was great too
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Gwenpool Goes to the Movies was one of my favourite events ever, was really excited logging into the game a few years back and I still look back on it fondly.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    The first My Little Symbiote is probably my favorite side quest. Beating ROL for the first time with my 3* Star Lord was pretty great. Beating the Ming Na celebrity challenge was very satisfying. I didn't have the account for Chloe when it came out and wasn't playing when the 1st one came out. For regular side quests I like the MODOK labs, non grindy version.
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    Trying out champions against rol ws.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Hmm this is tough. I gotta say I loved the knulls void steve event with all my heart tho
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,178 ★★★★★
    The event where we fought old human torch.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,178 ★★★★★
    Also the another challenge when endgame was released.
    We have to fight nameless thanos.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Howard and Hyperions Holiday Hijinks I think it was called.

First event quest I explored, and it's what got me hooked on the game.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    Caps commissary event - it was fun hogging fights in AQ and asking alliance members to let me take bosses just to be 3 fights short of a 7* crystal lol