**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Strikers getting blocked…

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
So what’s the deal with strikers this update? Does the AI just autoblock them 50% of the time now??? Not the cause but happened twice in this amazing AW tactic and woulda been the difference between a solo and a death. And it’s all striker/champion combinations I’ve used this month.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Haven’t noticed this. Is it happening in all game modes?
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,839 ★★★★
    Yeah i also experience it more often with this update, when i tap striker after a combo, the defender goes into block and go what the...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    This started some time back. The timing window is most frustrating.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★

Haven’t noticed this. Is it happening in all game modes?

Happened to me quite a bit on my last necropolis run to the point i noticed it as a thing.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 711 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Yup, and it is some straight up b***$**t.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 868 ★★★
    Ending your combo with a light attack helps, keeps the distance closer so defender has less time to hold block
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I feel like the “ai fix” has only made timing issues like this and even combo into specials worse at the moment. Just extra frustrating when resource black hole tactics were force fed to us in the same month that require perfect play… and the controls and timing windows become even tighter and more imperfect.
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Ending your combo with a light attack helps, keeps the distance closer so defender has less time to hold block

😂 maybe… I went light into special and got parried in the same war so I doubt that helps all that much
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★
    Strikers have been having issues for some time. I’m sure the team is looking at it; however, it feels like very low priority. I expect nothing to make up for it and little to nothing in the way of updates for 2024.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Really sad that there is only crickets on this question…