**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Next Rank Up?

My head is spinning about this one, chime in please!!

Next Rank Up? 25 votes

Omega Sentinel
20%
Bugmat78FilledPizzaJ4mmy_d0dger123o_oICanSeeUranus 5 votes
Adam Warlock
28%
Ewell65SSS69ahmynutsMarvelfan30Shriek_And_DonkHonorable_BluJayPotatoslice500MarvelNoob 7 votes
Viv Vision
0%
Ægon
32%
captain_rogersBatman1234JoneenyoRyanStecken2204TikkaMasalaMikes_momNikeairforceonesJerichoharris 8 votes
Peni Parker
4%
Pikolu 1 vote
Shuri
16%
ZENPowerofpain1001Ben_15455Schnoodle 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 631 ★★★
    more info would be helpful, like are they 5 or 6*, to what rank, any awakened, what are you focusing on (questing, BG, etc)
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    Omega Sentinel

more info would be helpful, like are they 5 or 6*, to what rank, any awakened, what are you focusing on (questing, BG, etc)

6* - R3/4 since I’m nearly paragon. I don’t really have any specific focuses.

It more so an opinionated post, just what you personally would pick, however I understand the prompt was vague.

I have around 13 R3 and R4’s.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    R4 aegon and try to do your initial necropolis run
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,586 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock

6* - R3/4 since I’m nearly paragon. I don’t really have any specific focuses.

It more so an opinionated post, just what you personally would pick, however I understand the prompt was vague.

I have around 13 R3 and R4’s.
    Only because you didn't mention the necropolis. If you want to do an initial run take up aegon