**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be an item that guarantees a character you want as a 4 star in the special calendar

Legendary_GamerLegendary_Gamer Posts: 66
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
By special calendar I mean like the on we had last month but Christmas and that item should be there like anyone before blade you can pick.

Should there be an item that guarantees a character you want as a 4 star in the special calendar 28 votes

Yes
60%
Danicb94Mrbeast6000Vision_41Ravenrob_33Jonrdz1sonic_biowareMasterTroller42ArmandStarsuyerzaVinh225PandamanTanRyGuy040KingDinoHDJaydev217Legendary_GamerHuzidakingJetdog_99999 17 votes
No
39%
DarkestDestroyerstakvg2782DropfaithbuffajrKingCrooksSungjNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDOKTOROKTOPUSAKTEKDoomblaster57 11 votes

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No
    No... because after a couple months everyone would have the same OP champs and it would be boring.

Keep it RNG and pray you get some good luck.
  • Yes
    No... because after a couple months everyone would have the same OP champs and it would be boring.

Keep it RNG and pray you get some good luck.
    well then maybe the offer for 20$ but more people agree with me besides they should make up for it with the December calendar they gave us

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No
    My bad I read it wrong, thought you meant in every monthly calendar.

My bad
  • Yes
    My bad I read it wrong, thought you meant in every monthly calendar.

My bad
    It’s all good I just meant for December for the holiday calendar every month seems to bit of a stretch for every month but this month is Christmas I hope kabam listens to my idea

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
    I would like to see a crystal with a pool of champions from the past 3 or 4 months in it but having everyone choose a champion they want would be a bit much. I see many mephistos in alliance war already I really don't need a couple more thousand of them floating around in AW
  • Yes
    Sungj wrote: »
    I would like to see a crystal with a pool of champions from the past 3 or 4 months in it but having everyone choose a champion they want would be a bit much. I see many mephistos in alliance war already I really don't need a couple more thousand of them floating around in AW
    But then you could pick iceman did you think about it like that.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No
    @Legendary_Gamer that was just one example, my point was giving the community access to a crystal where thousands upon thousands of people would instantly gain access to a super powerful champion would upset the balance of the game. Giving everyone a free champion of choice would obliterate progression for new players with
    a 4* stark spidey or iceman or gwenpool etc and though it wouldn't impact high tier players as much it would hurt kabam's bottom dollar so knowing them they won't even consider it.
  • Yes
    Sungj wrote: »
    @Legendary_Gamer that was just one example, my point was giving the community access to a crystal where thousands upon thousands of people would instantly gain access to a super powerful champion would upset the balance of the game. Giving everyone a free champion of choice would obliterate progression for new players with
    a 4* stark spidey or iceman or gwenpool etc and though it wouldn't impact high tier players as much it would hurt kabam's bottom dollar so knowing them they won't even consider it.
    They should because people are going to have to spend money to upgrade the champ
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    No
    Not for a callendar, but yes for as an in game useable item for sure!
  • Yes
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    Not for a callendar, but yes for as an in game useable item for sure!
    yea I would love to have one of those to be honest they should they will make tons of money off of it I’m sure tons of people would buy it