**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Nexus confusion

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 446 ★★
edited January 2 in General Discussion
Which one should I pick? I'm feeling it should be awakening Zemo (I'm not too sure about his abilities) but miles is good too with his complete evasion of specials.

6* Nexus confusion 26 votes

Awaken Baron Zemo
65%
SnakeEyes69Priyansh7JohnTargaryenSCP1504captain_rogersFilledPizzaKillswitch01ItsClobberinTimeBen_15455SchnoodleThe_0wenpusJustagodKLZJohny_JoestarNewtrelDenic_2580Wong_98 17 votes
Miles Morales (new)
30%
Repto23SbkruebEwell65SSS69ReignkingTWLBN1MiniMFRasrlrana87765Nemesis_17 8 votes
Awaken Ms. Marvel (OG)
3%
Giantwalrus56 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 231 ★★★
    Dude.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,467 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales (new)
    Idk what progression you are but it kind of doesn’t matter lol
  • Options
    Awaken Baron Zemo

I just defeated Cerastes now lol. I'm almost about to be paragon, just missing resources to r4 two more 6* champs.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,467 ★★★★★
    edited January 2
    Miles Morales (new)
    Priyansh7 said:

I just defeated Cerastes now lol. I'm almost about to be paragon, just missing resources to r4 two more 6* champs.
    Oh alr, I was thinking if you were cav or something to prioritize new 6* champs, but either way, zemo dupe doesn’t do much (unless you care about bg defense) so I’d just take the free miles
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,697 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales (new)
    I always go new. Awakenings are easy now.

And I loved miles for act 7 unblockable bosses, but there may be better options now.
  • Options
    Awaken Baron Zemo

Priyansh7 said:

Oh alr, I was thinking if you were cav or something to prioritize new 6* champs, but either way, zemo dupe doesn’t do much (unless you care about bg defense) so I’d just take the free miles
    Perfect. Thanks mate! I got a 7* warlock too, that's nuts man.