**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will we receive banquet rewards

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
Sorry about the misleading title, I’m not asking the question but I’m trying to preempt the question about Banquet reward payouts.

As you can see by the screen shot, there is a mention they will be delayed after the event. Expect several days, maybe even close to a week.

For those that don’t know, some elements of the community have been known to use credit card fraud and other unscrupulous means to inflate their score. This delay allows claims through the Apple Store, Google Play and credit companies to bring up issues and identify fraud before reward payouts.

I’m sure Kabam will at some point make comment about when rewards will be distributed, but they probably won’t have an idea until after a day or so.

Please don’t be “that guy” spamming forums asking when??? Please be patient and let Kabam bring out the ban hammer on the fraudsters first!

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    last year it was the Friday after it ended, so i would expect them to be sent out on January 5th, but no guarantees
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

last year it was the Friday after it ended, so i would expect them to be sent out on January 5th, but no guarantees

The banquet hasn't ended yet. Expect the 12th
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited January 2

it started and ended on the same day (dates were on day later) and i still have screenshots from last year when rewards were received