Good or No?

J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★

I’m very happy about the gifted crystal, but if she needs awakening or something it’ll be a pretty hard smh moment

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    She is solid, plus doesnt really need the awakening
  • DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
    Good
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    meh
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Member Posts: 506 ★★
    I pulled her as well and she's a lot of fun. She has solid utility and access to great damage. Watch a couple videos and I'm sure you'll come around.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I pulled her and Adam and I’m pleasantly surprised by her. I would’ve never ranked up the 6*, but the 7* is ready to go unduped.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Man if you're happy with the girl you pulled then you're happy, that's all I'm gonna say. 😮‍💨
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    7* is a 7* tbh
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    She has a prefight that I didn't know about that can actually be quite useful.
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Member Posts: 53
    She is immune to reverse controls. She is alright if you can play aggressively. We all can see YouTube videos on easy fights that we all can be aggressive (Winter Soldier, Starlord, Hulk, Deadpool and so on). The problem is the "real world" where you won't be intercepting as much and will rely on special 1 and hitting the block to get the 20 charges...
    But if you manage to do it properly and if you can land two special 2 in a row somewhere with 30/40 charges...well... she would be doing great damage. I wouldn't mind ranking my 7* r2.