**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest weekly target

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Deadpool obviously but just confirming any of the pools will work in case that helps.

Comments

• Options

And testing it yourself would impact negatively on you how?....

I did test it, just letting others know in case it helps and saves them some time.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,727 ★★★★★

I did test it, just letting others know in case it helps and saves them some time.
    If you tested it why do you need confirmation? 🤔
  • Options

I’m not asking for confirmation, I’m letting other people know to help them. Perhaps you should have another coffee and re-read my post?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

Why so hostile lmao
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,727 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Why so hostile lmao
    Chimchangas make me rage
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Duel Target : King
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    reminder, they're WITH OR AGAINST. You don't need duels, just use the champs in arena or a low level daily quest and bob's your uncle and fanny's yer aunt.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Unrelated question.

Do the rewards vary for each week of side quest or they remain same for all weeks? In case of varying rewards, Is there any specific week where can I get generic sig stones as rewards?
  • Options

Unrelated question.

Do the rewards vary for each week of side quest or they remain same for all weeks? In case of varying rewards, Is there any specific week where can I get generic sig stones as rewards?

@captain_rogers this has been a strange side quest. The rewards are the same every week despite modestly increasing difficulty (nodes got added the first couple of weeks, but then not the last couple), and there is no exploration benefit. So, I’m not really sure what the intent was in having 5 different versions since from an outcome standpoint they are the same as if you just did the first week repeatedly.

Sadly, no generic sigs that I saw - all 6* sig gems.