**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for the potion bundle, Kabam

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
Timely since I just finished a Necro run yesterday and have two more planned in the next week.

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    lol I thought this was an ironic one about AW
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I knew this was coming glad I saved units
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Yup, I’ll be dipping into my units for my last 3 paths (which I of course intended), and these bundles just gave me a bunch of potions for free practically in an already decent deal
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    It's a test for when the nerf comes.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Bought the limit and will likely be doing another necropolis path before the 15th now.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    I posted about this, and I'm also asking the question here.

Buying two of these vs buying the one from cavailer/ thronebreaker revive deal, which one is of more value overall?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

It's a test for when the nerf comes.

These Bundles aren't new. They've come around for some time now.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    edited January 3

Buying two of these vs buying the one from cavailer/ thronebreaker revive deal, which one is of more value overall?

@captain_rogers for me the Cav/Thronebreaker one has more value since it includes 30% boosts, team revives, and energy as well.

However, if you are going to need to buy 40% revives anyway beyond what the Cav package would give you, today’s deal is also good. Since it includes 10 40% revives which normally cost 400 units, you are essentially getting the 60% revives and health potions for 100 units.

Since I still have 3 Necro paths to do and was low on my revives from my last 3, I’m going to buy 1 of the cav/TB deals next cycle and potentially a couple of the potion bundles over the next couple of days.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    edited January 3
    I'm buying 5 of these right now. Thanks for posting @Oakenshield because I would've missed it completely.

Very timely!
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Bro yess this deal is so good. I bought 4 ill try to buy the last one
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Revive wise this one, you’d get 30 revives instead of 20. No team revives though, if those are important to you. On Necro I’m mostly just reviving Aegon so it’s not to me. The Cav/TB deal does have boosts and energy so that may throw you in the other direction as you need them.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166
    I did the math- the EQ 1,000 unit offer is slightly
    better deal if you don’t need/count the boosts and energy, and if you count each team revive as a single revive (for Aegon lets say).

The way I look at it: if these revives help get us even 1,000 additional Titan shards this week, then I think that’s worth it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★
    edited January 4
    See Kabam you could've made Christmas season a lot better if you released it on December but better late than never, thanks, I bought them all 🤗
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 ★★★★★

Buy them both 😤