**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update on defender visibility

Can I please get ANY info or ANY update on when the defenders will be hidden again. It’s destroying the war system. Allowing people to plan and scout every path cause every defender can be seen is just ridiculous... What I don’t understand is if it’s so broke and it can’t be played properly then why keep letting us have wars??? Why won’t you just shut it down and fix it?!

Comments

• Kreap_805Kreap_805 Posts: 61
    Bump.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Shutting war down means one less source for resources that contribute to advancement. I believe the reason it hasn't been fixed is because players discovered a method to get data from game files. Which means the game file system and the method game retrieves war data needs to be renovated to prevent this in future. Also I fight the node, bringing the champs best suited to defeat the node making the defender irrelevant.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    They've done it on purpose, they are hidden t1-4, don't think they realise how many 10m alliances are in tier4+ if you're 300k+ average you can handle not seeing The defenders, I would much prefer it if they changed to say tier 7 +