**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Side Quest Thoughts!!

The side quest for the month of December 2023 was way too disengaging. The only and ONLY perk was that after completion of Week 5 is getting that 4* OG Deadpool (if you didn't have it before). The rewards were underwhelming and the fights were harder due to the AI being passive for the nodes set for the fight. IMO, I would like to have access to the lower difficulty rewards from the weekly objectives. Thoughts on how the rewards can be revamped to actually matter doing the side quests?

Comments

• Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    Wong_98 said:

I didn’t do a single entry into this months sq, because there’s literally no point. What am I going to to do with one 6* sig stone crystal?

The rewards are underwhelming. But, how can it be buffed so that it'll be engaging for the player base?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 472 ★★★
    Didn’t even bother with the quest. The objectives however were easy to fulfill.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

I didn’t do a single entry into this months sq, because there’s literally no point. What am I going to to do with one 6* sig stone crystal?

Well i like the 150 7 star shard at the end but it a slog. To do since it cost energ to hav 14 left
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62

Didn’t even bother with the quest. The objectives however were easy to fulfill.

The rewards from the objectives were okayish!
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 72
    I like the 1k 6* shards and the 150 7* shards, but the frustration with the ai and nodes was not worth doing
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    the same route, the same boss, the same rewards, the same pool of opponents, like they were lazy and wanted to give people a reason not to do it, so they got time off in the holidays. The whole five-week thing could've been done just as one quest with five routes and coloured envelope gates you got over the course of the month instead.

I'm not one for over-dramatic screaming about how lame stuff is, but, yeah, this SQ was super lame.
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    SQ has been average at best for a while, but the last 2 months have been terrible. I usually still try to finish it all to claim everything, but haven’t done more than 2 or 3 runs in the last 2. Paragon Gauntlet dishes out semi-decent rewards, so it seems SQ has taken a backseat and has below average rewards.
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    It would of been far better if we were to complete all the solo objectives for the week which then provides just 1 entry to the SQ map for that week. Then that single run would award all the current rewards obtainable for an entire week of entries.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I'm just mad cause I spent like $40 a few years ago for a 4* red DP and now everybody is getting him for free! Hahaha

Just kidding, I'm not mad. I spent money on a 5* vision back in the day too, and now almost everybody has him as well.

Life goes on.