**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this the only time?

Will this be the first time you can obtain deathless guilly until a long time or is this only once in a lifetime? Will she be added to a base pool in the future? I was just curious to know so if i should go for her 6*, since i cant get her 7*. Also dont want to do a lot of grind

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Yes it is, she won't ever get added in base pool in the future. If you miss her now, you will have to pay A LOT of units for the pieces. Atleast that's what they said on livestream.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★

Yes it is, she won't ever get added in base pool in the future. If you miss her now, you will have to pay A LOT of units for the pieces. Atleast that's what they said on livestream.

Is the guilly challenge not permanent? I've got bahamet and cerastes left, waiting to stock up on revives for now. I might have to rush it if it goes away soon...
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

Is the guilly challenge not permanent? I've got bahamet and cerastes left, waiting to stock up on revives for now. I might have to rush it if it goes away soon...
    It is permanant, no need to rush.