**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question regarding the 7* launch pool selector from Necro exploration

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
Does the 7* launch pool selector require you to make the choice upon completion of your final path, or can you open it afterwards when you like?

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    You don't have to pick right away. It's a option to hold it and pick what class you want afterwards.
  • Options

You don't have to pick right away. It's a option to hold it and pick what class you want afterwards.

No he is askin bout 7* launch pool selector from necro exploration, not the class crystals from completion
    Yup
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76
    You have to open it after the exploration. Doesn't give you the option to wait
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    edited January 5
    Stertsl said:

The initial run you can claim the class later but the exploration you have to claim right away. Didn't read OP post correctly.
  • Options
    Stertsl said:

Thanks @Stertsl - not the answer I was hoping for but good to know the reality.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I recently remembered this myself, as I was about to do the Red Goblin path, but realized I’d need to do Sauron and Jubilee first to get the 7* crystals so that I could open and see who I get before I got locked into the selector when I finish.
  • Options
    @jcphillips7 exactly why I was asking. I’m doing the Jubilee path today and likely the Sauron path on Sunday to get the 7* crystals as I am chasing Shuri for the Mr F path. Will do that path last - potentially after Crypt rewards - if i don’t pull her.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Its really unfortunate that its like this, I was gonna do 7 for 7 Carina and Guilly challenge before my very last path but 7 for 7 would need too many energy refills.

Trying to open as many crystals as I can before making the selection (need to pick between Hulk Titania and Bishop)
  • Options
    @Polygon yeah for sure. I prioritized 7 for 7 and Guilly ahead of my Necro exploration for exactly that reason - my hunt for Shuri. I’d probably finish my exploration ahead of Jan 15th if you could bank it and use it later, but now I’m going to wait on my last path since I’m going to have 2 7*s to open as part of the crypt rewards. Only thing that might change my mind is if I pull Shuri from my 7* from the Sauron path on Sunday.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

@Polygon yeah for sure. I prioritized 7 for 7 and Guilly ahead of my Necro exploration for exactly that reason - my hunt for Shuri. I’d probably finish my exploration ahead of Jan 15th if you could bank it and use it later, but now I’m going to wait on my last path since I’m going to have 2 7*s to open as part of the crypt rewards. Only thing that might change my mind is if I pull Shuri from my 7* from the Sauron path on Sunday.

Ah i completely forgot about the Crypt, you made me realize I can wait until after the rewards come in before going for my last path. The only issue is I have expiring revives and the rewards might come in even later than the 15th.

But i have Shuri at r2 and with Kate (ascended r5) i think the mr fantastic path, won’t really even need more than 40 revives?

Can anyone confirm?