**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Kate Bishop

SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 53
edited January 5 in General Discussion
My Kate bishop is signature level 160 and from reading her kit and abilities she should be able to reach 4 dial-in passive but I can only get maximum 3. Do I get 2 more Dial-in passive at 200 signature level or is there more to it?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 531 ★★★
    her sig ability states she gains 1 dialed-in, plus one for each 100 sig levels, so you do need those extra 40 sig levels
  • SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 53

her sig ability states she gains 1 dialed-in, plus one for each 100 sig levels, so you do need those extra 40 sig levels

So I should have 4 dial in passive right now but I can only get 3 because 2 from her base kit, 1 for awakening and and one for 100 levels in her signature ability.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 531 ★★★
    hmm, yeah, guess you are correct. that's odd
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,655 ★★★★★
    Yes you should be getting 4 charges
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 896 ★★★★
    I’m guessing it’s bugged, when I took mine to sig 100 I had the same problem and I’ve seen others with this issue too. Once I took her to s200 I could get up to 5 so just sig her up even more if you can.
  • JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 122
    I have the same problem it's bugged mine is at 141 and still capping at 3 looking for 60 sigs because I hear she gains the regular 5 when she's maxed, unfortunately