**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Twitch Stream

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
edited January 5 in General Discussion
Whichever moderator on the Twitch stream that deleted my comment and put me on timeout for calling the Raids "Super Lame" is a coward. Grow up. Saying "Super Lame" isn't the same as cursing or anything like that. Stopping taking down opinions you disagree with. @Kabam Jax you were there, this kind of silencing is ugly.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    I watched them play it live. It looks super lame. I could've been WAY less nice. Another guy's comment got deleted because he commented that it was shady that Alliance tickets were offered to be sold before us knowing we would need them for these Raids. I don't silence people for saying things I disagree with.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,422 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

I watched them play it live. It looks super lame. I could've been WAY less nice. Another guy's comment got deleted because he commented that it was shady that Alliance tickets were offered to be sold before us knowing we would need them for these Raids. I don't silence people for saying things I disagree with.

They made the rules very clear on the stream. The only rule is to be nice. You weren't and the MOD decided that. Get over it. Don't play the raids. It's clearly an option to play or don't play. Keep the streams fun.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Super lame.
  • Options
    Loads of people made fun of Jax for being shorter than his first guest. THAT is much less "nice" than what I said. Doesn't make sense. Is Kabam scared that I have any sway in what I said? They shouldn't be. No reason to take down my comment and block me for 10 minutes.

Kabam's Mod team standards = super lame.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    You better hope 6 star hercules isn't your best character and that you voted for spider punk...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,371 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

They have one rule in the chat. Say it with me! "Don't be a jerk."
This discussion has been closed.