**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And my three titan crystals were......

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
Gladiator, Dani, Dani.....I think I'm done with titans. Nobody deserves that....

Comments

• Options
    @Mayavi Idk that Necro and months of saving deserve the whale hate per se but thanks for the indifference homie 🤣🤣 I mean....I'd take at least a tiny violin.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 781 ★★★
    Pandingo said:

Tip maybe work:
    Don't open by rolling, next try to quick open, not to see the rolling champs.

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    That's brutal man... :(
  • Options
    Did the Dani rebalance hit already?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★

My condolences. Pulls like these are why I’m holding any titans until Feb.

You still have chance to pull gladiator, congrats.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I got Dani Dani Hype. I r3d Dani she is pretty good but no where close to the top half of the crystal, she is a reasonable defender and if you can get her specials to crit the damage is crazy.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★

My condolences. Pulls like these are why I’m holding any titans until Feb.

You still have chance to pull gladiator, congrats.
    And I fully expect to.
  • Options

I got Dani Dani Hype. I r3d Dani she is pretty good but no where close to the top half of the crystal, she is a reasonable defender and if you can get her specials to crit the damage is crazy.

I may actually r2 her. But I'd never r3 over some others lol
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    Should've saved for onslaught Bullseye And White Tiger to get in the pool
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    I'm hoping onslaught hits the next featured. Have 15 featured and then when he's in the basic I already have multiple abyss nexus waiting lol.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,296 ★★★★★
    edited January 6
    Pandingo said:

Yes, short answer she's still terrible, sorry.
    Edit: it's not out yet just the full details.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,252 ★★★★★
    She's not terrible.
  • Options
    edited January 6

She's not terrible.

Just because you enjoy a character doesn't mean they aren't terrible, she is terrible. She has damage and that's it, her utility is not good enough to compete with the rest of the mutant class (the top ones at least) and the marked passive also does nothing cause she can't fight Herc or Nick anyways. She has nothing going for her other than damage and her rotation is still sp1 sp2 so she isn't the quickest either.
  • Options
    My biggest issue is what others are saying who sit and think about it. She is 'designed' to answer nick and herc two HUGE champs in the game and she literally can't fight them effectively. I'm taking storm x.
  • Options

Pandingo said:

Yes, short answer she's still terrible, sorry.
    Edit: it's not out yet just the full details.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
    Are they gonna buff Gladiator?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★

She's not terrible.

Just because you enjoy a character doesn't mean they aren't terrible, she is terrible. She has damage and that's it, her utility is not good enough to compete with the rest of the mutant class (the top ones at least) and the marked passive also does nothing cause she can't fight Herc or Nick anyways. She has nothing going for her other than damage and her rotation is still sp1 sp2 so she isn't the quickest either.
    Dani is peak contradictory design. She’s supposed to be designed to hard counter Nick and Hercules but not given the tools for it. Her slow falls off too fast, she needs to get super lucky with the crits. I’d rather user Peni anyday to take a Nick fury. Guaranteed high incinerate damage and heal block lol. Why would you not make her bypass Nick’s falter counter if she’s supposed to take him 😭
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    At least you duped her, because she’s beyond trash without it. The dupe gives her some utility.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

She's not terrible.

Dani is peak contradictory design. She’s supposed to be designed to hard counter Nick and Hercules but not given the tools for it. Her slow falls off too fast, she needs to get super lucky with the crits. I’d rather user Peni anyday to take a Nick fury. Guaranteed high incinerate damage and heal block lol. Why would you not make her bypass Nick’s falter counter if she’s supposed to take him 😭
    Exactly, that's why I get triggered when people try to sugarcoat it lol her design is terrible, all she has going for her is damage.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    Dani isn't as bad as people think, she has good damage and has a passive Slow.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I may actually r2 her. But I'd never r3 over some others lol
    It was with a mutant gem and my mutants were lacking heavily and I needed valiant, then I got sunspot dupe next crystal, standard.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Dani isn't as bad as people think, she has good damage and has a passive Slow.

That's not enough to even put her in the top 15 in the mutant class lol
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    I’ll trade that Gladiator and Dani for my Jbari and crossbones. Both Gladiator and Dani will probably see tune ups so you might be very happy with those pulls very soon
  • Options

I’ll trade that Gladiator and Dani for my Jbari and crossbones. Both Gladiator and Dani will probably see tune ups so you might be very happy with those pulls very soon

I also pulled Jabari....
  • Options

Whoa i just pulled a Dani from Titan too

RIP bruh. Stop crackin till feb