**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI Interactions

I know there have been multiple posts on AI and their behaviours already. But Imma just do a quick rant.
Kabam. Please fix the **** AI please.
I'm a somewhat decent player who played back when Rank 3 6* were rare and left to focus on Uni. Now I've comeback and trying to catch up to the people that have continuously played.

And as we all know arena grind is great for farming units. Not so great when I'm facing a 4* 4/40 awakened Nick with my 4* 1/1 Psylocke and Nick refuses to throw his SP2 for at least 1min. I see an arena grind as a break from work which should take between 20-40mins (depends on how many champions and how far you're willing to go). But for me to get to at least a 7 or 8 game winstreak (that's when its fully ramped up) takes me at least 30mins alone, since the AI refuses to chuck specials and every SP3 is instant death.

For me, the thing that hooked me into the game was the mechanics. **** the content, the gameplay was simple and yet you could potentially progress through most content if you played well enough (unlike Injustice on Mobile which requires you to memorise an A4 document of moves). And now with recent AI, even if you watched Dorky Dave's lessons it's pointless when the **** backs into his own wall and holds block.

So please I beg make fixing AI your first priority cause to be honest we expect content every month regardless of what you say since thats how its always been.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★
    Those four asterisks could be anything. Are you saying the AI is good and they should fix it?