Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Prefights Bug in AW

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★
I run Kate in AW and on occasion I get bit by this bug. I select my prefight, start the fight and after my first sp1…. My arrow switches on me. I go back review my recording… see that I definitely used a prefight. I get a nice prompt telling me my prefight worked… only to find out the icon never logged.

Now with Kate it’s a minor annoyance and I can usually recover. I still think it’s unacceptable as it’s been seasons where this bug is allowed to persist. But today we had players experience this using Scorpion… making the fights essentially a lost cause at the start.

I would love an update on when this might ever be addressed… seems like bugs in like this shouldn’t be acceptable in the game mode that represents the highest level of competition in the game.