Options

Which skill to ascend!!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
edited January 7 in General Discussion
Hi friends,

I have completed 4 runs in necropolis. Preparing for next 2 runs sauron and reed path. I ranked my aegon to R5 for the necropolis and he did very good job. I can ascend 1 champion. But I am confused. Should I ascend aegon? I really like aegon as he hits so hard and give big yellow number. But other side apart from longer content he is not that much useful.

I have R4 Kingpin, kate, Valkyrie. Should I go for them. If yes who would be first one. I don't have shuri as 7*. 6* shuri is not giving that much output. So I have to do both the remaining path with aegon only.

Guys give your input. That would be really appreciated and helpful.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    If you’ve already done 4 paths without ascending Aegon, I wouldn’t do it now.
  • Options

With how much Aegon helped me for necro, he deserves the ascension in my book. Even if he won't be used again for 2 years. Remember, if Wreck it Ralph taught us anything, it's that gaming characters have feelings too.

Agreed that's why I posted. Aegon is been very helpful for necropolis . Even some you don't need to read the nodes just smash through the content and those 60-70k crits on the screen is just very satisfying.

So I am going to ascend AEGON just give him the honour to first champion of contest. Also he will have to help me for the mr fantastic path as I don't have shuri. And aegon I can see who is gonna do this path.

Right now I am just regretting why I didn't do this before. Because I am keeping this T2 dust from 3 weeks.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 851 ★★★
    Ascend (upgrade) your skill first 😂
  • Options
    Mayavi said:

Ascend (upgrade) your skill first 😂

@Mayavi Wow really you have more skill huh? And how do you know I have low skill. I think you are that kind of people who are just here to judge the others.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    A hero doing his best to get a player Necropolis 100% but that player is still confused about rewarding that hero with Ascension.
    Life is not fair for hero 😢
  • Options
    edited January 8
    PT_99 said:

A hero doing his best to get a player Necropolis 100% but that player is still confused about rewarding that hero with Ascension.

Yeah bro I have him ascended. My 6th ascended champion.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

PT_99 said:

Yeah bro I have him ascended. My 6th ascended champion.

AegonGod will now always be ready to bless you whenever there's another mountain quest.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,506 ★★★
    Kingpin trust
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,506 ★★★
    I use him in nearly every area of the game
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I would personally ascend Kate since she has WAY more uses and can even take necro in less revives, but if you truly want to aacend aegon do that instead