Options

About revives on Chapter 5, appeared this right now

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,484 ★★★
edited January 8 in General Discussion

Thanks for the guys that "spilled the beans"

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 543 ★★★
    OkNice to prevent. Personally I have more farming since my visit to the necropolis after the 65 reas, no big deal I didn't count the 100%😄
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 158 ★★
    Wong_98 said:

Kabam Jax said:

The team monitors an abundance of data and is well aware of these spots independent of forum reports.

Will there be any kind of way to get extra revives, or no?
    LMAO
    You can grind arena for hours, do the pitiful apothecary OR spend $$$ on units to get them.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 589 ★★★
    I'm of the opinion we don't need anymore revives, just have patience and wait a week or 2 to let them pile up. The revive farming on act 5 wasn't great anyway
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Told ya so silent nerf people
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Its not silent? They clearly told us it was going to happen a month ago. That's not silent. It's just a nerf.

i believe they were saying told you so to the people who were saying it was silently nerfed before this update

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,929 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Its not silent? They clearly told us it was going to happen a month ago. That's not silent. It's just a nerf.

i believe they were saying told you so to the people who were saying it was silently nerfed before this update

That's still incorrect as they very clearly say it's not going into effect until the 10th....meaning nothing is nerfed until then.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,787 ★★★★★
    Farmed 13 earlier today to use up excess refills.

Going to use that 13, and 100 more like it to do another necro path.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Just to ask for clarification, does this only affect Act 5? Because there are more places where revives can be farmed but you guys are specifically mentioning Act 5
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,332 ★★★★★

Just to ask for clarification, does this only affect Act 5? Because there are more places where revives can be farmed but you guys are specifically mentioning Act 5

if offer places com in there database for wher people farming way more that normal then there most likely do it again

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Could they be any clearer?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★

Could they be any clearer?
    I mean, they are pretty clear on it being Act 5, but I feel like it doesn't really fix the issue that Kabam says they have. Most people I've been talking to haven't been using Act 5 but instead been using other places.
    And it's not like they have never miscommunicated anything, so I don't know what the issue is when it comes to asking for clarification, perhaps they could let us know when they plan on nerfing other drop rates
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 543 ★★★

I'm of the opinion we don't need anymore revives, just have patience and wait a week or 2 to let them pile up. The revive farming on act 5 wasn't great anyway

Mister poucave