Mr Sinister boss in Act 6.2.2

DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
Can someone help me understand why OG Hulk isn't working on caustic temper node for this boss? I'm still getting the 90% reduction in damage and have over a dozen furies.

Comments

• DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Needs to be a active buff (with border).
    Hulk receives passives (without border)

Man I miss those old times
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    Pre-buff hulk would have worked because his furies are buffs. His buff turned them to passives, which makes him better against most mystics, but it comes at the cost of scenarios like this one
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    edited January 9
    Ngl, I understand it fully but it isn't clear and other people might not. I'm not saying op has the problem im talking about but it made me think of it. From what I know there used to be buffs as in precision with a border and passives as in background abilities but now it seems that there are passives as in borderless buffs and background abilities which I believe could be confusing for some. If I have misunderstood something please tell me instead of hiding behind a disagree button because I actually want to know
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Ngl, I understand it fully but it isn't clear and other people might not. I'm not saying op has the problem im talking about but it made me think of it. From what I know there used to be buffs as in precision with a border and passives as in background abilities but now it seems that there are passives as in borderless buffs and background abilities which I believe could be confusing for some. If I have misunderstood something please tell me instead of hiding behind a disagree button because I actually want to know

It's not you, it's as clear as mud.

As dumb as having 20 icons for the same thing (stun).