Options

So is the drop rates nerf live?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
I've just done 5.4.6, and the last time I did it was yesterday. Now, the restarted map dosent have any revive or energy refill in it, might be that I'm extremely unlucky but what r the odds of that... so is it live? Cuz it was said to be today but I thought it'd happen when the new content is released

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    🙄
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★

🙄

What's wrong
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,731 ★★★★★
    It'll be tomorrow. Which is the 10th in North America.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    I just got a double drop followed by 2 maps with revives so maybe not live yet.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    Sigh
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,181 ★★★★★

🙄

I didnt even have to scroll up. It's just right there
  • Options
    Vex PrimeVex Prime Posts: 260

I've just done 5.4.6, and the last time I did it was yesterday. Now, the restarted map dosent have any revive or energy refill in it, might be that I'm extremely unlucky but what r the odds of that... so is it live? Cuz it was said to be today but I thought it'd happen when the new content is released

The forums had a notification/news reel ontop of it to alert players about Summoners farming revives and energy refills that's why it got nerfed
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,586 ★★★★★
    Just few blocks away now
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    1:08
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    edited January 10
    I ran a few paths this moring before 8:30 am eastern time and was able to get a revives on each run. I not sure when it will go away but it was working fine this morning. Maybe you got unlucky, which can happen. It will get nerf today but I'm not sure at what time.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,564 ★★★★★
    Omg it's 10 am maple syrup time cmon