Options

Echo TV Show

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 805 ★★★
    DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

On a scale of 1-10 how good is Kingpin compared to how he is in Daredevil (the best thing marvel has ever produced).
    This will determine if i bother to watch it.

For shehulk i only watch a compilation of all Mats scenes on youtube and that was it lmao

I have to agree here with Daredevil. I’ve re-watched season 2 countless times with the introduction of Punisher. Pitch perfect casting

Daredevil, kingpin and punisher are the best casting ever. Each of them nailed their character
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116
    I’ve just finish it also and I don’t know what to think of it. Thé picture was poor and I can’t sympatise with Maya. But Kingpin… Vincent D’Onofrio !!! What a man this actor ! So good.
    But they could do better for her (not the actress who was not bad, but for Maya).
    Maybe I’ve to see it again to know if I like it or not.
    But I long to see thé futur Daredeville !!

So far, WandaVision was my favorite Marvel serie
    (Sorry for my english but I’m french and my english is not very good)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,168 ★★★★★

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

On a scale of 1-10 how good is Kingpin compared to how he is in Daredevil (the best thing marvel has ever produced).
    This will determine if i bother to watch it.

For shehulk i only watch a compilation of all Mats scenes on youtube and that was it lmao

I have to agree here with Daredevil. I’ve re-watched season 2 countless times with the introduction of Punisher. Pitch perfect casting

Daredevil, kingpin and punisher are the best casting ever. Each of them nailed their character
    Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were also very good castings so i hope we get to see them shine soon
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were also very good castings so i hope we get to see them shine soon

Mike Colter's said he's not coming back. Rumours about Krysten playing Jessica in DDBA, but that could be bunk because they're reportedly retooling the show heavily.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,168 ★★★★★
    edited January 17

ahmynuts said:

Mike Colter's said he's not coming back. Rumours about Krysten playing Jessica in DDBA, but that could be bunk because they're reportedly retooling the show heavily.
    I'm still coping about Mike. He was such a great casting for Luke Cage and he could've done so much more given the opportunity.

I'm happy they're retooling DDBA though. Not having Foggy and Karen in the original was definitely one of the choices of all time
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★
    I was baffled by the reports he didn't even suit up until, like, episode 4 or something.

Finn Jones apparently also won't be back as Danny, which is a shame because he was actually quite good in that episode of Luke Cage he did and proved to me, it wasn't him it was the writing and lack of prep time for the fight sequences on Iron Fist season 1.