**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Gladiator rebalance idea

Now that Gladiator's rebalance has been announced, I wanna share my thoughts on what should change to make him a better champion.

Remove the requirement for the opponent to have less than 2 bars of power for the intimidated to be applied.
Intimidated debuff duration increase from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
Vigilance buff duration increase from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.

Confidence buffs limit reduce from 24 to 16.
Adjust his abilities to work according to the new max.
Confidence buffs potency increase from 3% to 9%. (Essentially double the potency of what it is now because of the new limit).

During the opponent's special attacks: If Gladiator is Ultra Confident and has an unstoppable effect active, he can't lose his confidence buffs, and becomes immune to all stun and damaging effects. (This is the most important change to me, as it makes his most unique ability viable).

With all those changes, I think Gladiator is gonna become a lot more viable, without being too overpowered. His ability to punish opponent special attacks will become more consistent, his ramp up will be faster, and the damage is gonna be higher.